SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Camping Elevator and jail camping rule.

B1N

When ever i'm on people are complaining about either, people camping Jail, or an elevator (Ski2Go) for example obviously there are some maps where camping jail is inevitable as it is part of the map it's self. But there are people that push the limits so much that it can be classed as tele camping;

- Elevator camping is something that is looked down upon simply because you can't react, as you have no accuracy at that long lift up all you can do is hope that the person has a bad aim. Where as on the other end it's pretty much free kills. this is abused by a lot of players. and people constantly ask me to slay these people, i don't due to there being no rule implemented to begin with.

- Jail camping is also looked down upon due to the similarity of tele camping. you spawn in and are basically massacred with out being able to react this is most frustrating and results in complaints from everyone.

I Believe 2 rules should be implemented;
-25. Jail camping is slayable. (jail camping is where you don't leave jail and simply kill people with in jail.) - Actively attempt to leave jail.
-26. camping elevator is slayable.

+1 Already made a thread on this previously, definitely annoying and rules should be implemented

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Possible, but it'd have to be a bit of damage say a left swipe every 2.5 seconds?? but that can only work on certain maps. and if someone can still end up exploiting the map it should be a slayable offense

it would also have to only be on spots where u can look up or down elevator because if it is the whole top and bottom there is a few fights there so there would be alot of deaths from this

i personally think this shouldn't be added as it would cause way to much chaos with the massive rule change and everyone having to adapt to it.. This really isn't a problem and i would hate to be the admin on the server enforcing the new rule considering EVERYONE does it..

@Nosey I have no idea why you want this removed as you would need to change a lot of your play style
But this is just my opinion, certainly don't think damage for camping should be in the game considering the accuracy issues making it Extremely hard to kill while surfing .-.

+1, Everytime I play surf_ski_2_go I mainly die from people looking down elevator, It's annoying.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'B1N' wrote:
When ever i'm on people are complaining about either, people camping Jail, or an elevator (Ski2Go) for example obviously there are some maps where camping jail is inevitable as it is part of the map it's self. But there are people that push the limits so much that it can be classed as tele camping;

- Elevator camping is something that is looked down upon simply because you can't react, as you have no accuracy at that long lift up all you can do is hope that the person has a bad aim. Where as on the other end it's pretty much free kills. this is abused by a lot of players. and people constantly ask me to slay these people, i don't due to there being no rule implemented to begin with.

- Jail camping is also looked down upon due to the similarity of tele camping. you spawn in and are basically massacred with out being able to react this is most frustrating and results in complaints from everyone.

I Believe 2 rules should be implemented;
-25. Jail camping is slayable. (jail camping is where you don't leave jail and simply kill people with in jail.) - Actively attempt to leave jail.
-26. camping elevator is slayable.

Jail camping I guess so.
But elevator camping definitely needs to become a rule.

The problem is we can't keep an eye on it all the time - so if someone reports it - it could be false.
But I have to +1 this tbh.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

'skyPRAh' wrote:
Could possibly add a zone into the map that does damage when a player has been there for a certain amount of time. Thoughts?

Sounds like a possibly good idea, and could work well.
It would be easier to damage the person, so they get the hint that they should leave that area.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

'AddicT' wrote:
skyPRAh wrote:
Could possibly add a zone into the map that does damage when a player has been there for a certain amount of time. Thoughts?

Sounds like a possibly good idea, and could work well.
It would be easier to damage the person, so they get the hint that they should leave that area.

What I think should just happen is if there is someone caught elevator camping, they should slayed.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.