SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Maps we want in pls :)

Tay

I'm pretty sure we have rebel resistance already.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Panda' wrote:

im afraid to tell you that we the players cannot vote for it on the server, we know rebel_scaz is on the server but we cannot vote for it because someone hasnt updated either the mapcycle.txt, or they havent updated the map voting in SourceMod.

in any case, i would like to support the motion for some more maps, primarily ones mentioned by tay.

surf_amplitude_light t2
surf_mellow t2
surf_3 t2
surf_6 t2
surf_horizon t1
surf_epicube_ksf t2
surf_sup t2
surf_rebel_resistance t1
surf_sanding t2
surf_not_so_sinister t2
surf_happyhands - all of them t1-t2
surf_zbig t2
surf_graphia t1

https://carbongaming.net/forums/topic/444-map-list/
All of the map downloads are in there. They also like to fuck their tiers up so don't pay attention to them!

also remove Kitsune and Utopia!

We have all maps listen on a Dev server atm, testing them and uploading is just taking longer than expected due to source mod and csgo updates, sorry for the wait

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'kin37ik' wrote:
Panda wrote:

im afraid to tell you that we the players cannot vote for it on the server, we know rebel_scaz is on the server but we cannot vote for it because someone hasnt updated either the mapcycle.txt, or they havent updated the map voting in SourceMod.

in any case, i would like to support the motion for some more maps, primarily ones mentioned by tay.
Ok thanks for telling me man.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Harry' wrote:
We have all maps listen on a Dev server atm, testing them and uploading is just taking longer than expected due to source mod and csgo updates, sorry for the wait

Oh hell yeah bae. Can't wait for some new maps.

• 3 weeks later...

most of the maps above are actually on the server but needed to be tested as some maps have the tendency to actually crash the server.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'Titnob' wrote:
most of the maps above are actually on the server but needed to be tested as some maps have the tendency to actually crash the server.

if water-run_banjo is one that crashes the server, i know exactly what causes the crashing, and i figure its the same thing every time that causes the crashing for many maps.

anyways, id like to add two extra if i could, surf_simpsons_go_rc2 and surf_tensile

on a meybe account, surf_tomb?

• 2 weeks later...

I know that there are a heap of maps that will be added to KZG in the future, and i checked what maps were on the FastDL, and there is one map that isn't on there, and that is surf_orangewood. Not many servers have this but an old server that I played on had it and it would be great if KZG could get it as well.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic