SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mod application

alien

Hey guys,
i am here applying for mod because i would like to help out the servers, most week days i am playing from 4:30 until 7:30 and weekends it can be up to 6 hours. i manly play on combat surf but if people need me i will join other servers. i am 13 and my name is Jesse. the reason i am applying is because i would like to help out on the KZG servers and most of the time i am on there is not an admin/mod on the server, so if i was mod i could mute then or kick, if they are not following the rules.

P.S my in game name is Spirit
P.P.S for CSGO
Thanks  :angel: :angel: :cool:

Ok, so you don't meet the requirements (look at the post about it on the moderator applications thread) you have posted in the wrong section and have very little information for those who don't know you personally. I'd reccomend you delete this and post in the correct place once meeting the requirements.

Good luck!

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search