SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Thalej

Jumpman

Everytime I join scoutzknifez on kzg I always get abused by this one guy named thalej, so I kill him in there game and then he starts getting salty which makes me a little angry but then when I say are u mad he then just goes out giving random people on there server my irl name just by saying "HEY GUYS U KNOW THAT GUY WOLFY WELL HIS REAL NAME IS *****" Then He fucken abuses there fk out of me everyday im on. Honestly I think he should be perm . AND BTW My OTHER POST ON NOSey IS ALL SORTeD bECAUSE NOSEY STOPPED SAYING MY NAME. But thalej always say's it, I honestly think he is trying to put me down everytime im on which is hard for me. I can even show u screenshots of there times he makes me upset.
ALL THERE STUFF HE DOES TO MAKE ME FEEL DOWN IS :
Try to make me angry by changing his name to wolfy which was my old name
Giving out my real name to random people on there server
Here are some screenshots:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=783944264

trys to piss me off by changing his name back to wolfy when an admin named seeker told him not to do that and he left then he changed his name back to it when seeker left.
:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=783945365
 Teasing me about my background which is NZ

@dopescope, @bullee, @nosey and any other scouts admin can you weigh in on the player in question and there history on the server and also look at the evidence that @jumpman is willing to provide, then action can be taken.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

This post is a bit hypocritical considering that Jumpman/Wolfy is abusive to Thalej as well. Whenever I am on the server and those 2 are as well, the abuse occurs after one of the following scenarios. Scenario 1 Wolfy would play the game like normal, until he either uses his mic or types in chat. If Thalej would see or hear this he would then start to abuse Wolfy by either changing his name or just call him names and such. This scenario occurred on Thursday from 4:00 pm and onwards. The 2nd scenario would be where Wolfy would kill Thalej and then proceed to abuse him by calling him shit, kys etc. This would happen everytime Wolfy would kill Thalej afterwards. Thalej after certain amount of insults would start getting angry and insulting wolfy in retaliation. These are just my observations from the time I've spent on the server with the two, however Wolfy does have a habit of playing ear rape and other shitty sounds until a staff member comes on and initiates a vote for music. Wolfy is known to be toxic, by shittalking other players after killing them, or sometimes just be a general nuisance over the mic, however even with these no player should be faced with abuse.

So i spoke to Thalej for his side of the story and he has told me the following. When Thalej "released" Wolfy's name to the public it was by accident and was not on purpose. Thalej thought that Wolfy's real name was Kysir or something similar to this, so Thalej decided to change his in-game name to his real name and this by coincidence was the same name as Wolfy, wolfy then thinking that Thalej found out his real name started yelling and insulting Thalej. This is Thalej's side of the story. " he also mostly begins these fights between me and him when he kills me and starts saying shit like, "kys u fat shit" or "get rekt faggot", then i retaliat by saying "fuck up wolfy you're getting annoying i will continue if u dont stop", so he decides to continue by saying "u mad u big nosed arab? u mad? get good cunt", so i get angry and yes i start saying his real name because he gets on my nerve 

okay so, ill be honest i did bully wolfy a few times but thats because he's is mostly giving so much shit to other young players on the server from the ages 12-14, he abuses them by saying a few of the following, "oi u little kid shut up you're getting annoying" or "oi you have a squeaky voice haha", i mean........just because he is "older" does not give him the right to bully younger people, he then tends to act all innocent and victom when someone stands up for those young kids he was bullying, saying "you guys like picking on young people feeling big?", that makes sense right? he bullys little kids then says shit like that when he gets picked on? that is so normal aey"

These are just my 2 cents on the matter.

thalej is a really good man, but he shouldnt change name or harass you about where you come from, I am from nz too and if anyone got a problem with it then I can not see them from the all blacks trophies shinning in my eyes.

I had a talk with thalej and he wont do it again, part of the rules you dont copy others names espcially when you are trolling. thalej is not a bad man but I guess you and him both trolled or abused each other too much and he did it more than you.

no need for beef I told him off and you shouldnt be talking back or attacking either youre not an angel either wolfy lil bro, no need for beef kiss each other and move on thank you for providing proof otherwise I wouldnt have believed you because thalej has never been a dick to anyone but I guess sometimes people dont want to be joked around with.

Don't worry and let's move on I took care of it :)

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 2 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search