SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

LIRANKS Staff App

LIRANK

Time taken from first post on the forums and last was 4 hours, that is what we classify of shit posting. Try to be more active on the forums and post on areas of the forums that are still active or that apply to the game-mode you are applying for. I would like to hear what @GimmeYoFries, @Panda, @Kwala, @Delacy and @ThrasheR have to say about your in-game persona as I don't know much about how you play on mg. As for your application you could put a little more detail in the area of why you deserve this rank over others? by putting more information in it will allow us as a community know what you are willing to bring to the table and how you will control the server of minigames. As @deadlymullet has said before there are few admins and no moderators for minigames due to the fact that it is incredibly hard to control a server that has regular player count over 30 and most people are either asking for respawns or being toxic.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

-rep I believe his not suitable for the job and you need more information to tell us why you should be mod and how you deserve this rank more than other mods.

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

'Cheese' wrote:
-rep Add more Info On Your Mod App

@cheese only minus rep if you think the applicant is not suitable for the position. simply state that in your opinion he needs to add more detail to be considered for the position.

Edit: ty @Cheese, it can be very disheartening to read -rep sometimes.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
Cheese wrote:
-rep Add more Info On Your Mod App

@cheese only minus rep if you think the applicant is not suitable for the position. simply state that in your opinion he needs to add more detail to be considered for the position.

sorry sirtron i edited the minus rep comment
Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

-/+ Neutral Rep not very detailed app and honestly i do not think he is ready and fit for the job.
all though he seems like a nice kid and is active and all still should give himself some more time.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

-/+ neutral rep you have been shitposting on the forums and you only started posting the day you put your admin app up, you also made a Thread about someone being fat.

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

- // I don't believe young people should be given any sort of staff position wether or not they're mature is irrelevant in my eyes it will still give new players the wrong impression if they hear some 12 year old admin.

But that's just my opinion you guys ultimately make your own decisions i guess

Talk shit get hit all im sayin

I suggest you wait to improve what people have left as feedback, then wait a month or two and maybe reapply, just letting you know dont have to listen to me I'm trying to give you some advice.

Yours sincerely, Panda :)

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search