SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Chawee

Chawee

Name: Chawee

Server Banned On: Minigames

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): STEAM_0:1:41646650

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chawee/

Date/Time of Ban: 10:43pm

Banning Admin (if known): DeadlyMullet

Reason for Ban (if known): Delaying

Why I should be unbanned: I don't believe that I should be unbanned but I believe the amount of time for which I have been banning for is a bit ridiculous. This is my first ban for delaying but I have had a previous one for not obeying admins orders but I won't talk about that too much. I believe that this ban is too long because delaying can be solved by kick/slay/moved to spec and doesn't really require a ban but I get if it is repeated more than one then a ban is required. I was warning by an admin by the name of Teknique with a kick with the message "First and Last warning". I don't recall getting warning by admin chat and I had voice_enable 0 due to the fact the number of people that are talking in-game and I was on teamspeak and discord at the time talking to friends. I was then later banned when another admin "deadlymullet" had come on and I was alt tabbed because I had died the previous round and was banned for delaying even though I was still in spawn and alt tabbed. I tabbed back in and saw that I had got a ban. I check ban logs and saw that I had a 2-day ban. I messaged deadly on teamspeak and talked about it. He said that I was banned for 2 days is because I have had a previous ban and that I was warned multiple times even though I was only warned once. I believe that it should be minimum 1 hour ban to a max 3-hour ban because something as small as delaying can not be compared to something like “abusing” which is a 2 day or more ban. 
                                   -  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

+1 for reduced ban

The main issue was that Chawee was delaying on mario course. That ridiculous block thing had been manipulated so there wasn't much he could do... But anyways, he wasn't warned or slayed, Teknique just took notes of what was going on, passed on the info to Deadly, then got Deadly to ban Chawee a few maps after the fact while he was AFK in a spawn. The "warning" that Chawee spoke of wasn't even on the mario course map by the way. This occurred after the "crime" was committed.

Talk to me wth

So basically you were kicked by an admin for delaying with the message first and last warning and then you delay again and now have a ban for 2 days. What did you think would happen admins talk to eat other and we pass on notes who have been warned and who to watch out for. Delaying is a serious issue on mg due to the fact when an admin isn't around they can delay for the whole time left in the map and do it for multiple rounds in a row. The staff pit bans in place so players don't try and think the fun for others when they think they can get away with it. I'm sure @deadlymullet would like to weigh in on the issue but in my eyes he has done nothing wrong.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

I never said he did nothing wrong, I'm saying 2 days is too much for just delaying.

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

'skyPRAh' wrote:
I have had multiple complaints about you doing this. Its about time an admin caught you, if anything you should be banned for longer for being one of the nuisances that always do this.

When God Speaks, He Speaks :god:

- Ec1ipse

Like sky said, we've received more than a handful of complaints about you delaying. When I'm told by more than 15 community members and 2 trial staff that you're delaying, then its a problem. Which is why the ban was set at 2 days.

I agree that if it was your first time doing it you should be slayed. But you've done it countless times.

Based on the fact that you guys have had a significant amount of complaints about Chawee - It makes sense that he was banned.

Yet I am still baffled by the handling of the situation. Even if he has delayed in the past, he was effectively banned for 2 days without warning. During the map where the incident occurred, he wasn't slayed, he wasn't warned in chat, he wasn't kicked, nothing happened to Chawee. All he got was a kick a few maps later as he was waiting for a block so he could progress through the map.

At the time of his actual ban, Chawee was AFK in spawn. That isn't delaying. If an admin thinks that it is, then a slay/kick with warning is more than sufficient, regardless of the complaints given about the player.

I understand where you're all coming from but Chawee plays this server every day and really enjoys it. It's incredibly frustrating to see a friend banned when there were a significant amount of paths that the admins could have taken to prevent the situation from ending up as it has now. Please consider altering the duration.

Talk to me wth

Look, with the time I've played minigames i've seen your group muck around delaying when no admins are on, you think at the time its funny and you enjoy pissing off the server. But now that you're banned you gonna play the victim card? Manipulating times when the admins aren't on, doesn't mean you're safe from punishment, there are many ways 2 days can be too harsh and also there are many ways it can be justified. I would suggest leaving it and just learn your lesson to just stop delaying. All i'm going to say about this subject, cheers

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Delaying can be stopped with a kick/slay, But if he kicked you and gave you a warning before what do you thinks gonna happen.

Every time their are no admins on theirs someone delaying.
Not saying its always you but their is multiple people that are doing it every time and they are not new to the game or server.

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

You and several other players like to delay and pretent to "not know how to play mg"

I suggest that you give them a warning to stop becasue the MG admins are cracking down on these type of things. I believe 2 days a good ammount, also what @skyprah said...

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search