SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

B1N treating surf like a jail.

Dandy♔

Myself and 3/4 of the surf community are getting quite sick and tired of the amount of abuse being lashed out by @b1n on the combat surf server, for this exact reason i resigned as he tries to take ownership of the server by creating pathetic ideas and not asking for anyone else's opinions. Although that is not why i'm here, i'm here to get a stop on his constant pathetic mutes towards people for "swearing" and just basically treating the server like its a jail having little to no sense of humour. The server is for enjoyment not competition to see who has greater power over others.

As i said MANY others agree with my decision to make this thread once i was muted for absolutely no reason but to create some humour and lighten up the server from its boredom i have countless witness's including admins, (although i do not want to through them under the bus unless they want to speak out).

@B1n stop treating combat surf as a jail.

Lata bo ~

+1.

I do like B1N, and have nothing against him, but most of the combat surf community dislike him, as I have heard what they say while I am just playing, and doing my job as an Admin (trial). - I was also going to be resigning but I was able to talk to skyprah about it. As he just kept taking more of the control and taking matters into his own hands. (and yes, I realise he is now a "full admin" since he was active and what not..)

Maybe he has a different way of being an admin, but it just doesn't seem the way other admins would handle things.

And he barely had a trial, which means possibly barely any experience on being an admin.
I realise I am 15, and he is 19 and maybe age means he has more trust, but I think he should of still had a good few weeks on his trial.

In my opinion, he should be put back down to trial, so he can possibly learn off other admins like I currently am, so he can learn off other staff members, just so he can have that knowledge on knowing what to do in certain situations. & A reason why you get a trial is so you can be monitored to see if you are worthy, and it gives you a privilege to learn off of current KZG Administrators.

~ AddicT

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

Although im not a regular on the server , let along a recognised player. i hope it doesnt change anything , but i could proudly say that i was a victim/witness to this event. The people who got muted were dandy, tom the queer and myself. I ask b1n why i was muted and apparently the reason i was yelling even tho i was just casually talking. IM DINOO BTW ;) (i thought username meant login so dont mine me )

i would +1 this forum post

I'm also gonna +1,

B1N is a really nice guy, good mate to talk to and a top bloke. But I have first hand seen him taking is admin duty a bit to strict at many times, especially on combat surf. He just needs to take things a bit more slowly and less harshly.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Hey man I haven't really played with you before so I cant judge your opinions but with all due respect I think @B1n is just tryna do his job? I know the combat surf server can get really toxic at some times so their is need for some harsh procedures to be put in place. Just my opinion bro so no hard feelings

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

You are acting so innocent right now, you have abused @B1N many times and have seen with my own eyes.

The fact that you are acting so innocent disgusts me, you are so disrespectful towards everyone and give 0 fucks. If you are going to make a report then make sure to have proof otherwise nothing is going to happen. You need to fix your attitude towards things, espically to me on steam. I am not taking your side of anything without proof, yet B1N has provided me with proof of you abusing him and mocking him.....thats why i banned you.

Provide proof

giphy (4).gif

@thrasher i apologise for the steam messages but i believe i was completely un-just you did not want to hear my side what so ever, i know i abused him yes. But i have every right to after being a victim and wittness to his constant abuse, how can multiple witnesses not be enough evidence... Witnesses including admins, if you actually let me talk and didnt palm me off and listened to what i had to say i wouldn't be so fired up... i play this server wayyy to much to get banned and not be annoyed about it. You didn't come up and say "hey dude whats going on with you abusing b1n" instead you banned me without saying a word. I hope you can see where i am coming from

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search