SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Repetitive Maps

ron

'ron' wrote:
There are very repetitive maps. I believe possibly rtv could he used to surpass this issue.

Personally i find alot of the maps fun but some tend to be easy to complete or get boring really quickly. i think the amount needed to rtv should be lowered possibly or something could be done to fix this.

There is a reason why some maps get played more than others and that is because the rtv system works. The easy and combat surf have the same issue surely becuase most of the community like playing only a handful of maps that they are good at, and if we restrict that then they will simple move to another server that will play the maps they like.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Repetitive maps can't really be helped, its called "Easy Surf" and most of the players on there are new. It's their choice which maps they want to vote. If anything I should have it worse off because i'm a high tier surfer, not a low tier surfer. But yeah not much we can do, maps get voted, they get played. No problem

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

• My Name is Tito locked this topic