SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

More admins on at later hours

ron

I think that there should be more staff on at late hours because from 9PM the servers can be loud and just be a put of to playing on the server of your choice.

Ron, Quite a lot of admins stay up and on past 9PM but they just not in game they might be playing Comp/Different KZG Server or Playing a different game.
(Some don't on school days due to school hehe xD)

- Ec1ipse

Nine times out of ten there is an admin on TeamSpeak for each server till late just chilling and we are willing to jump in game to sort it out. Just download teamspeak introduce yourself to everyone and ask for help on the severs when you need it. Even when there isn't and admin in game or teamspeak you can record anyone that is badly breaking rules to be punished later, or you can mute a player with the command !am (player_name).

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

If you ever need help on surf add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pandaspallace/

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Hopefully I am able to get trial mod. Having TAFE only on Monday and Thursday (thursdays being only 9 - 12) I am always playing in the late hours of the night. But I agree with this honestly, not too common to see staff on in the night.

KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

'Acidic' wrote:
Hopefully I am able to get trial mod. Having TAFE only on Monday and Thursday (thursdays being only 9 - 12) I am always playing in the late hours of the night. But I agree with this honestly, not too common to see staff on in the night.

Admin's have a life to...
If you wanna contact an admin really fast go on teamspeak and there is usually admins on from about 7-11.
I know Tito is on from like 8 AM - 3 AM The next day.
So if you need any help join the Teamspeak
Teamspeak IP = 221.121.158.177

- Ec1ipse

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search