SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Squirtron CT / Perm Ban

Hurricane

Your ingame name: Hurricane

Their ingame name: Squirtron

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:1:37903346

Which server?: Jailbreak

Reason for why they should be banned: re-entering armoury lots, free wounding and killing

Proof/Evidence: Witnesses and if you want screenshot the next time he does it

Extra(If any): On the 22/10/2016 in Jailbreak, Squirtron was re-entering armoury lots, free wounding and killing. If Quinten get CT Banned this is 10 times worse. The worse thing is he is dragging new people away from KZG. Squirtron does all of these things when there is no admin on. 

P.S. Tell me if you would like evidence then i'll take screenshot when he does this next or talk to my witnesses.

Please ban Squirtron for the boys. 

Hurricane really? Are you that Salty? I got you switched and killed you heaps for rebelling so u got salty and make a false claim. Thats just low.

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

@hurricane we will keep an eye out on @squirtle, but I have never had a problem with @Squirtle with his knowledge of the server rules, he can be abusive at times and has been punished for that in the past but after his recent abuse he received from other members of the community I hope he has learned his lessons and tries his best to be a respectful member of the community. That being said you have a serious concern and I will keep an eye out on him, but if you see him keep doing stuff against server rules make sure you record and send me the link.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

-1 knowing squirtle pretty well now he knows the rules every time im on his following the rules never seen him done anything wrong. Squirtly my baby

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search