SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Drift Dayz Scam

TheRealTeo

So recently, i ran into a fellow member on the KZG Community named 'Drift Dayz' we got along pretty well, i helped him out with some music bot issues on TeamSpeak. A week or two after talking to this guy, he poked me on TeamSpeak saying ("Drift Dayz" pokes you: OI COME INTO MY CHANNEL THIS GUY WANTS TO TRADE ME HIS FALCHION KNIFE). I join his channel and he said that he was about to scam someone. I asked where he found him and he replied with "I found him on the KZG Servers", i dont know the guy's name but after a couple days or so, i was speaking to @¥J_VilL¥  about it and we wanted to report it. We didnt end up reporting it but some other people found out about what happened. Drift Blamed it on us and removed our TeamSpeak channels for 'revenge'. 

I'm aware of what happened to our old legend Slippery Snake and how he scammed someone from the servers and i know the consequences, please take action because we were blamed for no reason.

Thanks

Yes it's true i was on while this happend i think i might have a recording of him saying he had scammed a falchion knife he told me early today he bought some new games if you go check his profile he has some new games with that knife he sold and bought all those games. Drift Dayz was an alright kid we started to talk to him a bit more and he wes a kind lad. After hearing he had scammed someone i changed my mind on him. I then saw that my channel and teo's channel were no longer up it was deleted i was pretty pissed but ya know i can just ask for a new channel. Drift Dayz you should just admit it you did scam a Fellow KZG member its all true and nothing is fake teo and i would not report him for no reason. I have nothing else to say but this guy is a true scammer we got a new (Slippery Snake).

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

• 2 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search