SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

GoGurt Admin Application

Gogurt™ Fucked

Thanks for reading, hope it means anything to anyone :>

I am not a Weeaboo
[hr]
Legend has it that if you type something inspirational

And if you add some fancy formatting

people will read it

and think about it for about 3 seconds

and have a random emotion about it
[hr]

A little like @DESTINY I've been on there a couple of times dont really see you but im not active on that anymore. You did not put much detail into your application (Info) I think you could put a lot more effort into this as you are 17 years old and there are some twelvies out there that did better than this i have played with you and you are chilled guy maybe put a bit more info into this and a lot of people would not -1 but you did't put much effort. Hope for the best man and good luck. For this im going neutral -/+

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

Not gonna give you any rep since you don't meet requirements so i will just give you some feedback ;)

- Go more into detail about Yourself and What you can bring to the server
- More vouches even if it's members (I know you should quite a lot of people but some names would be good)

So apart from those things you look good ;)

- Ec1ipse

Cheers for the feedback, I should have checked a few other applications to get a bit of a standard and I do understand that I don't meet the post requirement. If it requires I'll delay this application before I try and in the meantime become a more active forum member.

I am not a Weeaboo
[hr]
Legend has it that if you type something inspirational

And if you add some fancy formatting

people will read it

and think about it for about 3 seconds

and have a random emotion about it
[hr]

he's becoming a regular player in SK, plays great music when requested and responsible overall.
any bad feedback from anyone is mainly minimal and insignificant, people change when they have a responsibility too. overall I would consider an admin on trial since I am not there nor dope as much as we usually are these days (main SK admins) while nosey2ez is all over the place I think gurt will make a good staff member.
much appreciated opinions above, while at the end putting more effort in an application shows more seriousness to the role yes, but the person behind the screen matters more than coloured text and word count. take a note gurt work on it more, besides this insinificant factor I think you can do the job, just get more to vouch for you I think nosy wouldnt mind you're pretty friendly with all of the admins and you show respect.

+rep

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

I would have to agree with @BuLLee. GoGurt has become increasingly active on the server and is well respected by most users. I would definitely +rep him :)

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

+rep GoGurt has been playing scouts for quite a while he went dark for a short period but i believe that he has what it takes to be an admin as he is smart and responsible on the server he is also a nice person to have a chat to

+rep
GoGurt would make a fantastic addition to the admin team.
hes regularly on, very active and in general a great chill guy to play with or approach
he has a great sense of awareness and would definitely enforce the rules appropiately and also make the server an enjoyable place :D
Love playing with and against him and would love to see him on the admin team.
Good luck man

767268129353706171016.png

+rep have played with gogurt for ages hes a great laugh and member to our community constantly active and could help the server grow as he can chat with anyone

would be a great part to the team

DOPE.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

faggot only good for spamming shitty music -rep

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search