SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

mEdZ's Admin Application

medzii

Hey KZG. Most of you on scoutz know me, but to those on other servers I'm mEdZ. I will occasionally play on the casual surf and 1v1 server and have previously played mini-games and casual comp but you will mainly find me on scoutz. I'm currently MG2 and have a GN2 account although I was DMG before I stopped playing matchmaking. I will happily play matchmaking with anyone who wants to but will rarely solo queue and basically spend all my CS hours on kzg servers. I'm applying for admin to highlight myself as someone who you can look for or talk to for help and to assist pre-existing staff in controlling the server. I strive to be more active on both forums and teamspeak to further cement myself in the community. I feel that becoming an admin will also help with this. I believe I joined the community somewhere around July and have basically binged it since. When I'm not at my pc playing csgo or rocket league, I'll most likely be at the beach, gym, out with mates or playing sport. I strive to be a hardworking person in all aspects of life which will most certainly include my role of admin. I've contemplated becoming an admin for quite a while now and it is finally happening. Anyway, that is it from me. See you on the server! - mEdZ

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

+rep medz is a very well respected person on the scouts knives server he is respectful of others and is always helping me out when assistance on the server is needed.

Ok, so personally I don't know you as I am mainly on JB but I would just like to put forth that 10 posts is the bare minimum requirement and I feel if you really want to stand a chance on getting this position you need to start getting more involved in the forums but please do not shit post. I'd also think a few more staff in your vouches would boost your chances, nosey seems like he would be a good start.

I'm gonna give you a +rep based off of your job choices, mainly being a soccer ref. I am one myself and I know it takes confidence, knowledge of rules and how to handle tricky situations well. If you can carry these qualities into your gaming on KZG you will make a great staff member.

P.S your title says admin app yet your applying for mod, i recommend moving the post if this is a error.

Good luck.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
Ok, so personally I don't know you as I am mainly on JB but I would just like to put forth that 10 posts is the bare minimum requirement and I feel if you really want to stand a chance on getting this position you need to start getting more involved in the forums but please do not shit post. I'd also think a few more staff in your vouches would boost your chances, nosey seems like he would be a good start.

I'm gonna give you a +rep based off of your job choices, mainly being a soccer ref. I am one myself and I know it takes confidence, knowledge of rules and how to handle tricky situations well. If you can carrying these qualities into your gaming on KZG you will make a great staff member.

P.S your title says admin app yet your applying for mod, i recommend moving the post if this is a error.

Good luck.

It was an error. Spoke to skyprah who literally just said 'meh' so I left that. Ty for feedback though :)

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

I don't think I need to say much, a lot woudld like to see medz in the staff room. I would back him up and ask for him to go on trial if possible. will be a good staff member, just ask older and senior admins more about the rules if in doubt :) and be more active here in forums. also, not sure if you're applying for admin or mod?
+rep

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep easily suitable candidate for admin, good luck :)

I am not a Weeaboo
[hr]
Legend has it that if you type something inspirational

And if you add some fancy formatting

people will read it

and think about it for about 3 seconds

and have a random emotion about it
[hr]

+rep to be admin. Medz is regularly on and a very friendly and competitive player to play against. He would be a wonderful addition to the staffing team, he knows the rules well has a mic and generally a great dude!
Good luck with ur application bro, looking forward to working with ya!

767268129353706171016.png

• 2 weeks later...

from what I can see @✪ mEdZ is a well-respected member of the KZG community, with a lot of people backing him to become a part of the KZG SnK Staffing team. After to briefly talking to the bloke I can tell that he is definitely a confident man that is able to switch from being a lad and being a serious person when it is needed. Some other key qualities that I found @✪ mEdZ had was;
* He has great knowledge of the server rules needed,
* He has a great mindset,
* He is quick to the gun when answering questions,
* He has a good experience with people,
there are numerous amounts of things that are good that I can tell about @✪ mEdZ that I found out in the timespan of probably about half an hour.

Finally, I would like to wish you good luck with your admin application, looking forward to seeing what you can do from this.

+1

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

+rep, i got mad respect for this dude, don't speak to him often but when i do he is a very genuine and relaxed guy with whats seems to be a really chilled attitude. He ain't afraid to call people up on their mistakes and to tell people off for doing the wrong thing. He's the man!

From what I've seen mEdZ is a very active member on the forums and in game. He is polite to new players and members of the community. I think he would fit the position quite well and definitely deserves at least a chance of admin.
Take my +rep.

Good Luck!

+rep
mEdZ is very mature, friendly, and respectful and extremely helpful!
I reckon he would be a great admin, even though I do not play scouts much, I know he would do a brilliant job of being an Administrator.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

• 3 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search