SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Thoughts On The Walking Dead

Ec1ipse

Hello, So today i was talking to @CELLA on teamspeak and @Acid was there and we got talking about The Walking Dead (If you don't know what it is or haven't watched it, Don't talk to me *JOKES*) And out of nowhere @CELLA starts shit talking about it, but he couldn't give any reasons for it being bad he just said "The Walking Dead is shit, i watched the first episode and it was shit". When i heard this i was very upset and i asked why but he couldn't give any reasons. (He just hates it because he doesn't understand it)

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts/opinions on it ;) (If you don't like it give reasons)

- Ec1ipse

Used to like it now a certain person died and I don't like it anymore

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

i've loved it from the start, since before the show, i started on the comics and just loved the concept, the whole zombie apocalypse has always manage to arouse a certain organ hidden in my pants, and to read and actually see the walking dead play out, it was amazing, i could hardly contain myself. they managed to capture exactly what it's like to survive in that kind of world (apart from the very questionable leg grabs from zombies... seriously most the cast would be dead if those zombies actually bit the mofos instead of grabbing at there ankles, or grabbing and biting there ankles, seriously does nobody have a problem when those scenes happen? )
anyway back on point, they capture the life of surviving, and the emotions people would feel in certain situations (looking at the last 2 episodes, since they are so fresh)

*SPOILERS*
take the end of season 6, you see rick slowly starting to freak out on the journey, where every path has been blocked, when he realizes these people are constantly a step ahead. then finally, walking right into the ambush in the woods, you could still see him looking around, calculating, determined to find a way out of it, but unable to see anything... the defeat he felt, you could see it. and i loved that, then pushing into s07e01 the episode focusing on breaking down rick, destroying him and making sure he understood his position. the whole "get me my axe" the, you will risk yourself, getting my shit and bringing it too me (negan point of view) i loved that.

and i gotta admit, i knew abraham was the one to cop it, he was the threat. he was the biggest guy there, he "pea-cocked" for want of a better word, when negan was walking around with the bat, red got up (well not stood up, leaned up) made sure he was noticed, made the eye contact, red showed no fear, he was clearly a threat and i was proven right, and now glenn was an added bonus, redshirt died in the comics, so a lot of people assumed he would, but AMC loved to change things up, to try keep it unpredictable. but redshirt had to go and when daryl snapped and made the stupid mistake (cos that little wolf cant hold his emotions) and decided to punch negan, well.. someone had to cop it.

omg and redshirts face after that first swing "herpa derp, maggie derpa derp" xD now that's how you get autism kids, cop a bat to the head XD

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

The story line for the walking dead is dead & predictable. A zombie apocalypse has occurred and what? thats all? apart from small "plot twists" where people die (which doesnt even twist the plot) and the occasional zombie attack on a town, thats it. I explained the movie like this; You're playing a video-game that forces you to do every side mission there is. It's practically that. Yes it's based around the main story but there's nothing into the main story? There are so many TV shows that over-rule The Walking Dead (Spotless, Stranger Things, GOT).

My point is, its a shit show.

76561198129673465.png

What I enjoy about the Walking Dead is that any main character can die at any point. which adds a lot of suspense. I also think all the actors are very good and play their role very well.

What I like about The Walking Dead is that you never know whats gonna happen, and I love the cliffhangers, also Drama and Horror is the type of stuff I like.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Cella couldn't keep a strong argument against a fucking cactus if he wanted too. He once had an argument saying that Kanye was a shit artist, and that he had no variety in his music.
Enough said.

And @Cella every TV Show has a main story. That's why they call it a fucking main story. You can't change the main story, the whole point of people watching the show is because its revolved around zombies and the veiwer base is into that sort of thing. What do you want AMC to turn the zombies into unicorns? GG.
Of course its based around a main story, the story can go anywhere, Rick and his group are in an apocalyptic world.
A show needs to include character development etc. so there is always going to be boring parts.
There are currently 162 issues that have come out in the comics. The show is following the comic books and they still have a while till they catch up. The show is one of the most popular TV Shows in the world for a reason.
A villain has been introduced every season and the show highlights the aspects of survival. I love it how you say the show is predictable, whereas recently 2 main characters have just got killed off the show.
Technically every show is predictable is some sense, a show can be predictable but still have a good storyline.

@Cella, your lack of knowledge on how TV shows operate is beyond me. Your current expectations for The Walking Dead are very unrealistic.
Every show has a theme that it follows and they will need to add plot twists to make it interesting.

Are people seriously getting cut because someone doesn't like a T.V show just because 'you' like it doesn't mean everyone does. Like fuck it's his own personal opinion on what he likes. Like god damn, he hasn't watched much of it because he doesn't like it and nor do I, from what little I had watched it was repetitive, slow and predictable. But who cares what I think there's a good saying. "If you were eating the most delicious cake in the world would you stop eating it because other people say it isn't?" Fuck no you'd scoff that shit down so fast. No need to attack people for liking something that you don't and vise versa.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

@Ay_Papi it's not that at all. If you know Cella, he says this sort of stuff for the banter. And he isn't backing his opinion up very well. You weren't in the teamspeak when we were talking about it.

@Acid, Kanye is a shit artist tho. Also Walking dead is good.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

@Cella tries to talk shit about The Walking Dead because he probably is a Pretty Little Liars fan.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Acid' wrote:
@Ay_Papi it's not that at all. If you know Cella, he says this sort of stuff for the banter. And he isn't backing his opinion up very well. You weren't in the teamspeak when we were talking about it.

+1 its for bantz, and the fact that Acid has a shit taste for everything. O.o

76561198129673465.png

'CELLA' wrote:
@Panda go back to watching sponge bob please

Sponge Bob is cool!

ckbFrte.png

The walking dead is not just about zombies. There's something worse than zombies in the world of the walking dead and thats... people! It's up there with GOT and Breaking bad. These 3 shows will go down in history :wink:

Also, kanye is a god.

I still watch spongebob.
gg

my life is a potato. but id rather be a potato than like kanyes music. @skyprah

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

I remember when I broke my arm and I was in hospital for surgery watched a 10hour long spongebob marathon only to find out my surgery was not that day but the next. :D Took them 11 hours to realize we were at the hospital xD Great times. I'm more than sure if I sat down and gave The Walking Dead a good go, I'd most likely enjoy it, but man so much to catch up on so little time :(.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'skyPRAh' wrote:
The walking dead is not just about zombies. There's something worse than zombies in the world of the walking dead and thats... people! It's up there with GOT and Breaking bad. These 3 shows will go down in history :wink:

Also, kanye is a god.

I still watch spongebob.
gg

The walking dead is shit

Kanye is shit

Spongebob overalls? 

76561198129673465.png