SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Spectator Unable to Switch Player Glitch

Acidic

I'm not sure if this issue is only on the minigame server, valve related, or what but since I've been playing on the minigame server, the spectator mode can sometimes glitch out and I am unable to switch between players. I know this has happened with someone else so it's not just me experiencing this issue. Just giving the heads up, maybe it's a sourcemod plugin causing it.

KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

This is a valve error, if you click escape to go into the options you are unable to switch who you are spectating.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

I figured out something about it and why it is common. Hold down the score board, ONLY the people you can see on the scoreboard you can spectate... everyone else who is off the scoreboard (server too full) you CAN NOT spectate. Just noticed it now. Nothing you guys can do, just a silly valve error I guess.

KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search