SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CT BAN STORMY?

Ec1ipse

Your ingame name: Ec1ipse

Their ingame name: From the area STORMY

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:1:124695984

Which server?: Jailbreak

Reason for why they should be banned: Well i have once told a story about this player on my CT Rotation thread (if you haven't read that go read that), STORMY has loves to go CT even though he is trash at it, Everyday he comes on and once the map swaps he does !joinct and gets instantly swapped because thats what the command does. It annoys a lot of people because he is constantly going CT and not giving others ago, also he is trash at it and he isn't willingly an able to warden as he gives it off whenever he is warden for no reason.He isn't good enough to transport T's, Doesn't use microphone a lot of that time he is on CT and he is very immature as he is 10 years old, he struggles to control a pack of ts and he is quite uncapable of handling situations that wardens have to. For people that don't play jailbreak i will help you understand, When you are CT (Warden can not guard) you can control T's and if there a bad player constantly going CT and not giving others ago people get mad, so you could sorta refer it to Delaying in MiniGames.

Proof/Evidence: I don't have any proof, so i will just use a few Witnesses that will vouch ;)
@Sirtron
@Harik

Extra(If any): If He doesn't get Perm CT Banned, i would at least like some sort of ban

+rep, this player is quite frankly not a good enough or suitable player to be warden, as Ec1ipse said he isn't mature enough to handle basic warden roles. He often plays 5-6 maps on CT when no admins are online. This gets annoying.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I think We Don't have to Permanently CT ban stormy As of now since we got three new fabulous Staff members That Will control him.

PS, Ec1ipse Your not good your self (Ya booooooooooooooooooosted)

A ban, in my opinion, isn't required but harsher punishments are needed. when he does break the rules and so on I personally will be giving out harsher punishments for him as he is a recurring offender.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• 2 weeks later...

+1 whenever he is on while i am playing, he is on ct, and has never passed a mic check, never has a plugged in mic, while on ct and freekills ALOT. and doesnt understand rules to atleast a minimum standard, and thinks he can do whatever he wants, and if doesnt get what he wants gets VERY toxic & salty.

• 1 month later...

+rep Stormy freekills & doesnt listen to admins most of the time (avoiding to slay etc.) whilst thinking he is good at ct and when people "diss" or be "annoying" to stormy he becomes very hostile and says stuff like "i'll cry if you dont stop, etc." using the immature way of excuses to find a way out of slaying/ct bans and stuff relatable to that.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search