SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Map adding - Ideal map's to add + Tick rate

B1N

Firstly Tick rate is largely talked about as it is currently 64 which is not the best it can be, 128 tick has to many ramp glitches. The ideal tick rate is 102.

Now to map's that should be included into combat surf fore more variety:

-surf_mastermind_a1_1

-surf_matrix_v8_csgo

-surf_abhorrence_ctgov2

-surf_spacezone_bugfix

-surf_leet_xl_beta7z_swg

-surf_utopia_v3

-surf_aztec_ruins_r4final

-surf_bigramp_csgo_final

-surf_buck-wild_csgo

-surf_egypt_csgo

-surf_pulse_v2

-surf_mai_remix_csgo

-Surf_Abhorrence_CTGO

-Surf_newb_conquer_r2

-surf_spankme_nob

-surf_mastermind_a1_1

-surf_gloaming_rat

-surf_dark_v1

-surf_outpost

-surf_horizon_v3

-surf_the_gloaming_rat

-surf_mai_redone_csgo

-surf_dark_v1

Thank you for reading, this is a joint idea of other members of the community, (Im a bag, Trumpery Pear, Chibi) helped me chuck the list together.

102 tick is a bit too broken, the increase in air acceleration is massive and will just be annoying. Also about new maps, it would be good to add some more but the fact is, I doubt they will ever get voted. It's always the favourites being played

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

increasing the map pool that largely is not good. New players are only just adapting to the current maps and loading on a bunch would only cause chaos, i would say 1-2 maps at a time not an overload of many. I myself don't know half of the maps listed :/

The point to this thread is that there are a list of maps where people can choose what maps can/should be added as for variety, and the tick rate makes it the smoothest to play on which was also has been talked about on the server i just used the information and suggestions to hopefully make the server a little more enjoyable.

@Harry @Dandy if we can break the constant maps that are always played and get them to learn other maps people get better. Obviously not all people can just up and adapt to change but it would be good for some change at the moment. There are some things people always talk about that i left out due to the server being different and that is kinds what other members of the community and myself enjoy, people always say 100% accuracy would be so good. But then players that are new complain when people that are of higher skill level demolish them, too many maps added could cause an up stir but a few maps at a time every so often with little announcements on the server can make people feel excited and in the hype to find new things that the map has to offer.

@b1n I agree with you completley that maps should be added but not so many at 1 time like i stated. What i don't understand is you trying to remove camping when the accuracy is bad. When the server did have the accuracy i felt more people were enjoying it. Just my opinion but yeah, definatly don't add more then 3 maps at once

Just a question @b1n what is the map: surf_spankme_nob? i googled it and cant find anything on workshop either

:harambe: :silver: 

@Dandy i agree 2 maps every so often and also surf_spankme_nob is an old map which was a shit tun of fun

also accuracy is a thing that can be discussed as everyone misses drop shots 3

I love the idea of including new maps, it annoys me that the current maps are voted purely by popularity. my main concern is that there will be people that are afraid of trying new things, those things being new maps. @dandy i totally agree that if the maps are released they should be released 1 or 2 at a time. Also when the maps are released i suggest the maps are put in chat like all the server messages, this is so people know what the new maps are and so they are promoted. i also would like to suggest the addition of the maps:

surf_machine4_go_b2
surf_castle_v6
Surf_greatriver_2015

:harambe: :silver: 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...