SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Minigames Suggestion

Sammy

while playing minigames i got the best idea any i am hoping skyprah can think about this.

When you play Minigames music plays so you can do !stopmusic
but there are some good songs that i actully do like and i asked alot of my
friends to get the name but. Please can you add something to the server
which tells us what song is playing id love if this please can be added.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

If you want any of the names, chances are I know them. I did some research on most maps of minigames finding out song names etc.
So if you've got a song in mind that you're desperate to know the name of, I'm your man.

'Acid' wrote:
If you want any of the names, chances are I know them. I did some research on most maps of minigames finding out song names etc.
So if you've got a song in mind that you're desperate to know the name of, I'm your man.

Yeah il ask you i had to ask my friend to a song of Cyber Course to finally get its name. Il ask you from now on thanks.

[align=justify]

[/align]

'skyPRAh' wrote:
Cool idea. I doubt its possible unless we manually setup the song list for each map in a config. Ill look into alternative options
i used to play on a server that when ever the song came up it will say now playing ---------------------
but thank you for trying :D

[align=justify]

[/align]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search