SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Daniel's Admin Applicationhttp://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=219

Daniel

Current ingame name : Daniel

What server are you applying for? : Jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:104581095

Where are you located?: In my room, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yeah my dudes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 2k

How often do you play CS:GO?: Erry day

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Most definitely

Have you ever donated to the server?: Nope

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Ol'mate pabz and my boi acid

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: Because the server has too many young admins who need someone to keep em in line. I enjoy playing on the server and may as well use my previous experience to benefit it if I can

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Previous admin experience and voted best youtube sensation in the VeeGee community. Great guy who is just a bit misunderstood.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Top server with lots of badmins aka ol' mate pabz, lots of prepubescents who bring top quality banter to the server. Would defintiely recommend to my youtube fanbase!

Extra (If any) :

+rep, Seen you around a lot, Follows rules, Personally haven't seen you get in trouble and friends with many of the admins/mods. Would love to see as admin!

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search