SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Back to school

Strawbzz

Hello Folks, its me again your friendly neighbour fybiz aka strawbzz so im here today to ask for some advise about school i have recently been homeschooled for around 1 - 2 years now and i am going back to school grade 9 i just need some advice if any1 has been in my situational or anything like that would it just be like going to a new school or would it be different since i was homeschooled and is grade 9 hard ;p

'ThrasheR' wrote:
1st day of school, figure out who is the biggest n baddest motherfker in the school and give him the old left right goodnight.

=bitches

Do what ThraseR said if u want to go back to homeschooled xD

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

'Strawbzz' wrote:
Hello Folks, its me again your friendly neighbour fybiz aka strawbzz so im here today to ask for some advise about school i have recently been homeschooled for around 1 - 2 years now and i am going back to school grade 9 i just need some advise if any1 has been in my situational or anything like that would it just be like going to a new school or would it be different since i was homeschooled and is grade 9 hard ;p

Grade 9 is pretty chill.... grade 10 is where it starts to get stressful, so you have nothing to worry about. In the popularity side of it.... do what thrasher said and fuck with the biggest bloke their is. You will have the bitches in no time ;)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Shake everyone's hand and then point at their shoes to say "damn Daniel" if they say something along the lines of "shut the fuck up" or "my names not Daniel cunt" then scream "stranger danger" at the top of your lungs. Have fun being the most popular guy at school ;)

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Naga' wrote:
Strawbzz wrote:
Hello Folks, its me again your friendly neighbour fybiz aka strawbzz so im here today to ask for some advise about school i have recently been homeschooled for around 1 - 2 years now and i am going back to school grade 9 i just need some advise if any1 has been in my situational or anything like that would it just be like going to a new school or would it be different since i was homeschooled and is grade 9 hard ;p

Grade 9 is pretty chill.... grade 10 is where it starts to get stressful, so you have nothing to worry about. In the popularity side of it.... do what thrasher said and fuck with the biggest bloke their is. You will have the bitches in no time ;)

giphy (4).gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
Shake everyone's hand and then point at their shoes to say "damn Daniel" if they say something along the lines of "shut the fuck up" or "my names not Daniel cunt" then scream "stranger danger" at the top of your lungs. Have fun being the most popular guy at school ;)

I'm legit crying wtf

deck the tallest person

be nice and dont start anything youll b g.

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'Strawbzz' wrote:
Dandy wrote:
considering you can't spell advice... I think going back to school is a great option

are when did i misspell advice?

You corrected it lel

Be confident, and be respectful and nice.
If you start shit, you'll already get into a fight, so try not to do that as well.

+ Don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to, and don't feel like there is pressure on you. :)

Just be calm.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

Okay so what you wanna do is go straight to the basketball courts, walk up or nervous and afraid and ask to play. Usually they are pretty chill with new kids, after this collect everyones ankles. Including top dog there, once you do this they will respect you. Build up your cred and rep at the bball courts. This second part you need to be the top of one of the three main subjects, maths, english and science. You're now the coolest kid in the grade, you can play basketball get good grades, play games, have a social life and have a pick at any birds. Your last obstacle would be finding a way on how to not drown in all that pussy.

Good luck, and hmu if you can't ball.
$300 a lesson. Bring own ball.