SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ando Ban Apeal

Black Chef

Your ingame name: Black Chef

Their ingame name: Ando

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:1:98047006

Which server?: Jail Break

Reason for why they should be banned: Constant abuse towards players, not listening to admins and rebellious/toxic behaviour. Ando is constantly starting arguments and disputes across the server and spamming chat/mic/admin chat. Ando does not know his boundaries and when to stop.

Proof/Evidence: I do not have any true evidence but I have plenty of witnesses: Luniic, Cellary, Riley, Ec1ipse, Alex Jones, Harik, Squizzy and B1n (witnesses gathered after one minute of asking around)

Extra(If any): If this ban does end up going through can you please make sure that his brother @ravenger does not also receive the consequences through auto IP bans. 

I think that a perma ban is not necessary as of now but a heavy warning to let him know that what he is doing is not acceptable. 

-choof

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

+1 I've witnessed ando often acting quite immature and as black said starting disputes and overall disrupting the peace (if you can call out servers peaceful kek)

-1 I haven't played with him on jailbreak but I've spoken to him on teamspeak. He's a good guy at heart and deserves another chance! Give him a warning, maybe a very minimal ban, but leave the poor kid alone :(

Talk to me wth

+1 Didnt know the kid, came into our ts channel and kicked the music bot out the server. Couldnt get it back for 2 hours and ruined the vibes, fuck this kid.

76561198129673465.png

Now that you are trail mod black chef you can start muting and gagging him for extended periods of time if he doesn't listen to you or follow the rules. and if he doesn't just call be on and i can ban him for a period of time.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

when this post was created or about the time @ThrasheR did ban @ando for a period of 2hours but maybe an extension might be required?

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'Tito' wrote:
when this post was created or about the time @ThrasheR did ban @ando for a period of 2hours but maybe an extension might be required?

yeah, after this short ban expired ando continued to be just as if not more abusive towards players.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Havent actually played with him in KZG servers but over TS he mic spams so much and when you tell him to stop he just continues. Also seems a little immature at times so this ban appeal is believable xD

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+1, tonight he was playing, and was guard along with sloth, he was freekilling during lr's, freekilling overall alot, and when ever he had to slay he would just say no and not do it, he is very salty and toxic, and acuses other people of abuse when he is doing it himself, and states hes recording it, and if he is he should send it in, as then we will be able to see him freekilling, abusing, and not following rules, i think he should get ct banned, or muted for a bit, i would suggest asking, Sloth, DOGGO, and squirtmander about this :)

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search