SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hate

Strawbzz

Hey Folks, its strawbzz aka fybiz here and today i would like to address that i am not the one with the perms to ban conkley all i did was sent a video to an admin and asked can he get banned for this and next thing you know he is banned so everyone that is saying i was in the wrong to upload the video you are wrong he did wrong and was against the rules. All the community is hating on me for uploading a single video conkley for a start you should be happy it was only 3 days so be grateful secondly stop being a cunt ingame to me just because you know you did wrong and the mature thing would to be to say sorry atleast but i guess your going down the wrong road so everyone that is being a cunt to me i really think i should not be the one saying sorry but sorry conkley for getting you banned!.

'Strawbzz' wrote:
KillerJarrod wrote:
TBH i am on strawbzz's side but you did take it a bit too far

Thank you

nw

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killerjarrod/

Obviously you're not in the wrong here, hes obviously going to be mad that you got him banned. The best thing I suggest is to !sm them but if it's that bad I would suggest getting evidence and making a ban request,

'DESTINY' wrote:
Obviously you're not in the wrong here, hes obviously going to be mad that you got him banned. The best thing I suggest is to !sm them but if it's that bad I would suggest getting evidence and making a ban request,

Yes Exactly

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killerjarrod/

'DESTINY' wrote:

Thank you, I will try my best to catch him being toxic

I know Conkley did the wrong thing, but it's obvious you were going to get hate, he's one of the most liked players and you decided to get him banned. Also they way you "brag" about it is disgraceful. I came onto the server to see somebody pretending to be conkley as a joke. You YELLED at Twinky to "get his ip and check if its the real conkley because i want him fucking banned". You are creating drama yet again like you did before you were banned. If you would've created a ban appeal with evidence so other players could review it and have an opinion, it would've been fine. But you went straight towards the head admin. Your sarcastic attitude doesn't help you either.

either way "get outta my jungle you boosted bonobo CY@"

:silver:

76561198129673465.png

I know that this is the wrong post but here's some advice:
Use a period (aka this thing -> . Maybe reword your sentences so it doesn't take someone half an hour to read something that should take 2 minutes
Your welcome in advance :)

'CELLA' wrote:
I know Conkley did the wrong thing, but it's obvious you were going to get hate, he's one of the most liked players and you decided to get him banned. Also they way you "brag" about it is disgraceful. I came onto the server to see somebody pretending to be conkley as a joke. You YELLED at Twinky to "get his ip and check if its the real conkley because i want him fucking banned". You are creating drama yet again like you did before you were banned. If you would've created a ban appeal with evidence so other players could review it and have an opinion, it would've been fine. But you went straight towards the head admin. Your sarcastic attitude doesn't help you either.

either way "get outta my jungle you boosted bonobo CY@"

:silver:

i dont understand how i am creating drama i just posted a video of him how is that wrong and with that i did not yell i think you are over thinking that situation as you only joined half way threw the conversation and i simply had a little mistake thinking it was conkley as he sounded like him and everyone else said it was conkley im sorry

-rep, havent been on the server since this happened but the kid used to be cool and over the past week or 2 he has become a dick.

Probably stop playing the server.

'Luniic' wrote:
I know that this is the wrong post but here's some advice:
Use a period (aka this thing -> . Maybe reword your sentences so it doesn't take someone half an hour to read something that should take 2 minutes
Your welcome in advance :)
Yeah @Strawbzz use this advice please :3

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

He typed in chat. "Im conkley xdd" and you went off you're head although it was a joke.

I joined and the situation started.

You do cause alot of drama aswell, if you wanted to 'lay low' like said at the previous post you wouldnt of uploaded the video.

@Strawbzz

76561198129673465.png