SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ryan's reformed introduction

__ryan

Hi all,

I am not new to the forums or new to KZG. I have almost got 13 days played on the KZG minigames server and also 13 minutes played on the KZG jailbreak server. I plan to get my numbers up on the 24/7 scoutz knives server soon however I am currently on day 2 of my month long ban!

I have just realised I have never made an introduction post which may be why I am so unknown in the community. So here goes...

My name is ryan. I am 19 years of age living in Melbourne currently. I enjoy playing kzg sometimes, mainly when there are no admins on so I can speak freely and not be confined in my thinking. I completed VCE and did very well i'd like to think. I am now studying at uni doing commerce at Melbourne Uni, first year. 

I play a lot of sports which include:

- Basketball ((under 9's (I was 6 at the time though) - under 18's) took a break from this because my team wanted to focus on atar not buckets. *dumb fucks*
- AFL (under 9's - under 9's)
- Swimming ((squad level at my local pool) from age 7 - 12)
- Soccer(under 10's - under 13's)
- Hockey (under 12's. Summersticks. Still hold the record for most goals in the season. 61 goals in 8 games)
- AFL (under 14's - under 16's)
- Table tennis (year 12. Was ranked 2nd in year level)
- Basketball (opens. Currently only sport I play)

On top of this I also play quite a lot of games including league of legends (just on my main 2 accounts I have a combined 181 days played) (reached rank challenger in year 12) however I have stopped playing this as my account has been perm banned due to boosting. 
I play CS:GO and have currently got around 1800 hours on this game. I mainly have played minigames my whole life on servers such as: Frequency, Miscite (admin/owner), VG (ew) and now KZG. 
I also enjoy playing the occasion TF2 game with my friend (ronronron) which i have 4 minutes played. 
Used to play a lot of OSU and reached top 1000 in OCE.

A little bit more about myself as a person:
Some of my close friends in the KZG community include ron (yeah boi manager), elektro~, Element, hehe xd, Killerjarrod, Chawee, Gromp, Maecat, Ray Shadowz, Sorrow (former senior admin :crying: :crying: :crying: ), Thrasher (head admin), Skype (owner), Archer (depressed ryan), critical and `JinxedXd. 

Honourable mentions go to: Pepsi (rip pepsi), Murdz (rip murdz), mittens and mathletics ((lol) jokes).

I am a fun, energetic person who enjoys conversation with most people in the community. Previously you may have known me as one of those toxic [[cool]] members however, I am still a cool member but am now reformed. I no longer bully/make fun of any one any more. That was the old ryan. I am now a helpful member of the community who enjoys helping people complete course maps with my knowledge and guided assistance. I may however become toxic when multigames are played because i f****** hate multigames, but for the most part I will try and contain myself. I am a valued VIP member of the community (thanks sorrow for letting me *win* that giveaway). You can often find me on the server (in 29 days as I am currently on ban) or also roaming the streets of the KZG TS. I would love the chance to chat to you guys some more and possibly make some new friends! So please if you do see me on the ts come and say Hi and I will no doubt do my best to initiate conversation with you!

I also love to collect hype beast clothing. I have spent a lot of money building my inventory regarding this and am actually looking into potentially starting up a vlogging channel where I can talk about this. I got the inspiration from 3 of my favourite youtubers which include: RiceGum, RiceGumExtra and loltyler1.

I hope that I can get the chance to meet a few more of you guys so that I can expand my friends list. You can feel free to add me on TS so you can track where I am and have a chat to me sometime.

Welcome to KZG Ryan, it's really good to see you changing your attitude towards a more positive and friendly manner. If you feel like talking to someone about table tennis i'd be happy to talk some fun table tennis facts and statistics in the public Teamspeak3 some time. It is really good to see that you've been reformed and moving towards a more positive lifestyle.
Yours Truly,
ronronron

Some of my close friends in the KZG community include ron (yeah boi manager), elektro~, Element, hehe xd, Killerjarrod, Chawee, Maecat, Ray Shadowz, Sorrow (former head admin Crying Crying Crying ), Thrasher (head admin), Skype (owner), Archer (depressed ryan), critical and `JinxedXd.

wtf????? im one of ur close friends now?? after u just constantly abuse me ingame, this is pathetic, if this is waht friendship is called... i don want it then '_' `

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

'maecat' wrote:
Some of my close friends in the KZG community include ron (yeah boi manager), elektro~, Element, hehe xd, Killerjarrod, Chawee, Maecat, Ray Shadowz, Sorrow (former head admin Crying Crying Crying ), Thrasher (head admin), Skype (owner), Archer (depressed ryan), critical and `JinxedXd.

wtf????? im one of ur close friends now?? after u just constantly abuse me ingame, this is pathetic, if this is waht friendship is called... i don want it then '_' `

Reported

Just to inform you, there is one punctuation mistake.

I am a valued VIP member of the community (thanks sorrow for letting me *win* that giveaway. You can often find me on the server (in 29 days as I am currently on ban) or also roaming the streets of the KZG TS.

You left out a right bracket before the full stop. 

You're welcome.

76561198129673465.png

'ronronron' wrote:
Welcome to KZG Ryan, it's really good to see you changing your attitude towards a more positive and friendly manner. If you feel like talking to someone about table tennis i'd be happy to talk some fun table tennis facts and statistics in  the public Teamspeak3 some time. It is really good to see that you've been reformed and moving towards a more positive lifestyle.
Yours Truly,
ronronron

Thank you ronronron. I couldn't have done it without the guidance of you! Hopefully we can continue to tear up the streets in some friendly yet competitive TF2. 

+rep ronronron for best TF2 Heavy i know.

'CELLA' wrote:
Just to inform you, there is one punctuation mistake.

I am a valued VIP member of the community (thanks sorrow for letting me *win* that giveaway. You can often find me on the server (in 29 days as I am currently on ban) or also roaming the streets of the KZG TS.

You left out a right bracket before the full stop. 

You're welcome.

Thanks for the help  :harambe:

'MrOzO' wrote:
hello and welcome to kzg!! i heard you're an avid anime watched xd. would it be possible for you to compile a list of your fav 1s!

OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS can we like watch at the same time. Like on ts together watching same video and go like 3, 2 ,1  PLAY so we are in sync. >/