SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CHILLS freekilling.

Chicken

Hi, i'm chicken. I'm a genuine KZG Jailbreak player. Recently I have encountered CHILLS freekilling countless times. One time was today.
We we're crouch walking to the beacon and then button freezing. While button frozen I accidently jumped. I was not called KOS on by anybody at all. He then gave new orders for his beacons and we all went to the next beacon. On the way to the next beacon I was killed by CHILLS who was a guard that had previously seen me jump in the beacon. As I said before, no KOS was called on me. A rule was made that if you see somebody jumping or doing something in the beacon they weren't meant to but wasn't called KOS on and new orders were given then the T was no longer denying orders.

I is from the movie. SAUSAGE PARTY

Mate, please move this thread to http://killzonegaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15 and make a ban request WITH proof, without proof admins cannot and will not ban or convict a player for this in any circumstance.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Punished is not the right word, I have directed him to the server rules so he can stay up to date with them and I explained to him what to do in the future. If it continues let me know and remind him that it is against the server rules.

pls close this thread.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search