SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Cya KZG!

Panda

Hey everyone I just want to say thanks for making me have a great time here on KZG, but I've decided to quit. Cya yall have a great future!

Cha boy Panda!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

ahhh no good bro. Hit me up on TS if you wanna have a chat ;)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Just letting everyone know this ain't no strawb attention shit

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Yoooo wtff

Can you message me please i want to talk to you
For the times that we did talk it was nothing but fun and games, pretty chill funny dude. Sad but i guess it is what it is...

Maybe ill see you around some time, if not then good luck in the future man! Top bloke :beer:

giphy (4).gif

cya @Panda :(((

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Seeya @Panda, you will be missed dearly. Sad that you couldn't continue with KZG but hope you find a great place in the future.
Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

@MadeInChina motivated me to stay, I was under pressure yesterday. I did what @Strawbzz did, attention.

ckbFrte.png