SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Squizzy Admin/Mod Application

Squizzy

Current ingame name : Squizzy

What server are you applying for? : Jail Break

Steam ID : 
STEAM_0:1:110166275

Where are you located?: Somewhere in Western Australia

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1200+ Hours

How often do you play CS:GO?: I play Quite often after school and on weekends but I do have Sports and Homeworkwhich is a priority to me.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes I Have and have also made suggestions on some rule changes :)

Have you ever donated to the server?: No, but I do donate ideas.

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Krizziii, Pandsy, Foxie, Macho Chow.

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?:  I feel as if i'm a very helpful person, I love the people in the community and would love to give something back by assisting them on the servers. I would also not abuse my powers as it is a privilege to have. I also feel that sometimes admins can be a bit 'soft' with not moving bad ct's & muting people that continuously  (They still do a great job :) )

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:I feel as if I am mature and I have idea's for KZG. I also live in WA so I am 2 hours behind everyone so when not many admins are online (usually during night time) I would be able to help do my role and keep the communtity happy. I am a responsible person and know that being mod/admin is not a given its a gift and should not be abused.
What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I love this community, it's full of great, caring people that are there to have fun and get along. The community always seems open to ideas and always seems to be changing for the positive. Bully is also not a big issue and if present is dealt with immediatly. KZG has alot of potential and id love to be part this growing community. 

Extra (If any) : I dont have these application requirements (Sorry) 
  • 20 forums posts
  • Preferably admins over the age of 15 but exceptions can be made

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

+rep fucking good lad always have some good yarns with the bloke!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

+Rep Brilliant Player very kind to other, definitely deserves admin

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

• 7 months later...

+rep. Squizzy shows all traits of an admin that needs to be demoted. He bullies children (mainly his preschool buddies) he is very toxic and he has no self-control. He abuses his powers in game by muting and gagging children for absoloutelty no reason. I am very dis-appointed in his recent actions and i think authority needs to be shown by the Community Managaer A.K.A @Thrasher A.K.A Manager

2jz1fkoweayz.png

• sm! locked this topic