SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

We all struggle and we all need help sometimes

SEEKER

He did it because he could, none them ever cared about what he did until he did it. after he did it they would say that he was stupid but they would never ask why. when they did ask he would say because he wanted to see what it was like. he was never going to say because he was fed up with everyone’s bullshit and he was hoping it would take his mind off what he knew was a not very bright future. he was fed up because when ever he was in a bad place they would just keep doing what they were doing, they all stood and watched when they called him fat and slow. they could have all done something but they didn’t. he regularly sit s alone at recess listening to music realising that none of this matters in a few years they will be alone, the ones that aren’t don’t make enough money which means in 20 years they too will be alone. his music is his escape but in the end he realised that the words weren't being said to him, they were just put out there as a false leash of hope for any and everyone to grab on to. 

they only ever cared when something was happening. people say that friends should always look for a change in their friends but what happens when he doesn't have any close friends who he can talk to regularly, what happens when he just has friends who don’t know what it is like to deal with this. what happens when they aren’t his friends, why didn’t they asked where he was, why didn't anyone notice. what happens when for years he said that that can't be what is wrong because that is too constant. what happens when he finds someone to talk to but they have way more problems than him. why does that make him feel like his problems are insignificant. what is the point of this all if he cant enjoy or find something in the future to enjoy. what happens when they say find something to look forward to so you do, then after that happens you have nothing for years too look forward too. why cant people just live in the moment and enjoy what they have now and deal with later later. they say to call life line or beyond blue but everyone knows that they are just a company that has guide lines and procedures. the voice behind the phone is always going to be paid to help and they are always going to say the same thing. where is the help for the average Australian who is trying to help a friend or significant other. if the government wants to solve our problems they have to start with the people not company's. why is this so hard and why have so many people done it. he doesn't see the point in any of the pain or suffering if he just has to get up the next day and do it all over again. why are people so damm ignorant. they don't have to be a band 4/5/6 to know that telling her she is a slut or fat or ugly is wrong morally. why is it so hard for people to see that by just making a comment towards someone can affect them badly. and why is it so hard for people to make the right decisions. why can't people see what is true and real from what is a rumour. why do people have to go through this bullshit. shouldn’t we know that there are better ways in life. why didn’t anyone see what was wrong before he did it, they all say that if they knew he was suicidal they could have helped him, he left all the signs out. he wanted help but had no one, how are you supposed to reach out to no one. they say that it was a tragedy when they should say it is a tragedy.

I am looking at the option of creating a help section on the KZG forums because I have seen how this community is full of people who might need help but have no one to turn to. If you ever fell like shit is just getting to hard just hit me up on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ifuckedmitchessister/) or find me in the TS I am active and along with many of others in this community can and want to help.

@Skyprah . Plus one to this

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain