SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

curtzla introduction

curtzla

hello everyone!

im new to the kill zone gaming minigames community and would like to take the chance to introduce myself. i have already met great people like killerjarrod, and have only just realised the friendly forums are the best way of meeting more people. 

my love for minigames began back in 2012 when i found this server called f**quen**cy. however, i was abused alot by the admins such as r** and stopped playing because i could not take it anymore.

my hobbies irl include - 
- anime (tf2 and naruto)
   - favourite character is sasuke
currently im still in school but am stilll very active. one day, i hope i can trial for admin and make KZG a even greater place. 

if anyone would like to meet me just add me on steam, im alawys open to talking about anime or anything in general.

How's it going mate, welcome to the KZG community and forums. If you ever decide to come onto Jailbreak or Teamspeak, make sure to say hello!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

hey curtzla welcome to kZG, i was trying to help you through minigames the other day before i got banned for delaying(which i wasnt, i was just trying to help you learn the map :mad:  ),, anyways good luck and if u want to talk bout TF2 sometime i'm always here ...

'ronronron' wrote:
hey curtzla welcome to kZG, i was trying to help you through minigames the other day before i got banned for delaying(which i wasnt, i was just trying to help you learn the map :mad:  ),, anyways good luck and if u want to talk bout TF2 sometime i'm always here ...

oh were u the guy helping me in minecraft? yeh i kept getting lost in the maze after xC. why did u get banned? isnt that unfair treatment or like a breach of ur human rights or something?

'curtzla' wrote:
ronronron wrote:

oh were u the guy helping me in minecraft? yeh i kept getting lost in the maze after xC. why did u get banned? isnt that unfair treatment or like a breach of ur human rights or something?

dont bother trying to argue curtzla. If you want a good reputation just don't question the admins (especially thrasher) they are just all f****** NazI's