SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Johnny Test

Strawbzz

Your ingame name: ✞Strawbzz✞

Their ingame name: Johnny Test

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:0:99464002

Which server?: Jail Break

Reason for why they should be banned:  Free killing/not following rules ect

Proof/Evidence: I do not have proof but im sure everyone will agree with my request 

Extra(If any): I am sorry johnny test but its enough I/everyone has asked you to slay and you did not slay i really would like a ct ban on him he has coursed so much free killing and drama in jailbreak i hope everyone can agree with me 

Please go here and use the correct template: http://killzonegaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

Please also provide evidence of said freekills

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:
Please go here and use the correct template: http://killzonegaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

Please also provide evidence of said freekills

Yeah sorry was in a rush did not see it going to now

For the past couple of days Johnny has started to CT more and more. I think he is doing good job with the exception of being slayed a couple times. You have legitmately not played Jailbreak while Johnny has been ct excpet for today. He accidentally freekilled you and slayed. You got salty so you decided to make a ban request. I don't think you're in a position to make a ban request because of this.

Still no evidence, saying "I do not have proof but im sure everyone will agree with my request" just isn't enough. I understand that admins playing that server at certain times may have been on but there needs to be some evidence.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:
For the past couple of days Johnny has started to CT more and more. I think he is doing  good job with the exception of being slayed a couple times. You have legitmately not played Jailbreak while Johnny has been ct excpet for today. He accidentally freekilled you and slayed. You got salty so you decided to make a ban request. I don't think you're in a position to make a ban request because of this.

Still no evidence, saying "I do not have proof but im sure everyone will agree with my request" just isn't enough. I understand that admins playing that server at certain times may have been on but there needs to be some evidence.

for 1 he did not slay and its not the first time he has done it he free killed me 2 times in 3 rounds and there was multi able players saying slay and he didn't you was there and i was not salty in fact i didnt even maake it a big deal i said slay around 3 times and he didnt so i stopped and said who will vouch me in his ban request there was few players i just forgot there names you was there you remember me saying that

'Strawbzz' wrote:
soz i dont have thats why i said most people will agree with me

"thats why i said most people will agree with me", where are the most people then?
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search