SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CT BAN ON YOLO OG

JohnnyO's

hey guys so lately i have been getting freekilled by Yolo OG and other have also been getting freekilled by Yolo OG, on free days he does not actively find Rebelers instead he camps a zones or he hides in secrets, he has recieves tons of warnings / slays from most of the admins/staff, he never stops talking either CT or T when asked to stop talking so the warden can give orders, he becomes a smart ass when getting told something by a admin /or staff members, he is an all round tosser, and he is a all around Minger , when he is CT and is not warden he just goes around and does whatever he wants to do.

sadly i don't have video proof because every time i seem to record the video seems to error 

i would like to request at least a weeks ban from ct and possibly a mute 

if you have anything you would like to add to this be free to do so 

IF YOU HAVE PROOF OF THESE THINGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

+vouch

OGFerret

I have seen when Yolo OG has done some thing that he shouldnt of done.
So i do agree about on Johnny's Report on Yolo.
I do think that Yolo OG should get like a Week Ban from CT.

-OGFerret        :D

+vouch

I can agree with that Yolo has done many freekills and hasnt been slayed.
1 week CT BAN i believe.

-CELLA

76561198129673465.png

Why hasnt this gone through yet. 3 Admins calming that they have seen Yolo OG freekill and nothing has happened. All we want is a 1 week CT ban on Yolo, it should have been approved awhile ago.

-CELLA

76561198129673465.png

I do agree it is ridiculous that something has not been done about this , but it could be possible that the owner and head admin may not have seen it ? or they have there reasons why there not doing anything about it? It would be helpful if they could reply to this and let us know

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search