SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Request or Punishment Request | Fybiz

My Name is Tito

Your ingame name:  Tito

Their ingame name:  Fybiz

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): unknown currently (will update if found)

Which server?: Jailbreak

Reason for why they should be banned: 
So my reasons for Fybiz receiving a punishment is consist of the following;

• Free killing Multiple Times.
  • Fybiz has done stuff like "If roulette lands on a color (for example sake it landed on Red) the other color will die, then he kills the T's who selected Red.
  • Fybiz has blamed a friend of mine that he killed him in ghost (like how do you do that) and pretty much raged at him.
  • Fybiz CT skills aren't the greatest when it comes to knowing the rules, or even the common sense part of being a CT.

Proof/Evidence: 
I do not have any hard evidence but I have below that will be able to vouch Fybiz's wrong doing. The vouch/es consist of; Sorrow, Nosey, Omni

Extra(If any):

In conclusion to this Punishment Request I would like to thank the community and Ban Appeal team for over-viewing this application. If any agrees with this statement or would like to add more or oppose feel free to comment below. I am happy with whatever punishment he gets that being a CT Ban, warning etc etc.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

i mean i would understand i was in the wrong to tell your friend that he was killing me in ghost when you cant kill in ghost but to come and make all these other false statements is just pure immature specially for you i mean trying to get me banned with fake statements is just wrong and i think you are just trying to make this stuff up for your friend because i know i have a fan base of haters on jailbreak and i can see you have joined them.

and i would like to see some proof please before you try to comeback to this because there is no point in trying to get me banned if you have no proof Thank you and bye...

the only reason that i vouched is because on multiple occasions i have seen you free kill and have had many more people msging me about you free killing

'Nosey' wrote:
the only reason that i vouched is because on multiple occasions i have seen you free kill and have had many more people msging me about you free killing

i mean the only time i free killed was when i was learning and didn't know anything the other reason would probs be because im a squeaker and there trying to take advantage of it did you ever think about that but you know nosey i have just started like 4 days ago but today is the first day that i know all the rules now so i dont think there will be anymore mess up's anyways because i know what im doing now but thanks for reading

'Fybiz' wrote:
Nosey wrote:

i mean the only time i free killed was when i was learning and didn't know anything the other reason would probs be because im a squeaker and there trying to take advantage of it did you ever think about that but you know nosey i have just started like 4 days ago but today is the first day that i know all the rules now so i dont think there will be anymore mess up's anyways because i know what im doing now but thanks for reading

I'm not trying to get you banned from the server as you would know if you read the full thread I just want something done (that something being a official warning) Fybiz and unfortunately I don't have proof as in video recording cause I don't just record ever record ever JB game... also I don't hate you Fybiz.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Also my second point "Fybiz has done stuff like "If roulette lands on a color (for example sake it landed on Red) the other color will die, then he kills the T's who selected Red." was correct I would go back through the sourcetv if they had that on csgo like the good old days of css.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Tito's proof is that people have vouched for you DOING the wrong thing. If you have freekilled ether accidental or not, you must slay. Tito probably would need actual proof for anything to happen though.

76561198129673465.png

Mainly hoping for a CT ban for awhile and not a server ban, just so he can get a jist of the rules and all the ins and outs of a prisoner while at the same time learning the wardens/cts rules. Because prisoners can do certain things at times that may look bad but really they're not and then can end up getting themselves free-killed by a CT that didn't understand the rules properly, but while playing as the prisoner for awhile he can take note of those things and use em while being a ct/wardon to reduce the chance of him making mistakes.

It takes awhile for people to get the hang of the rules its just a learning curve for a lot of new players, I understand he is new like a lot of other players i think random CT/Wardon rule checking may have to be added at the start of some rounds, like mic checking just to minimize the amount of accidents that may be caused in future rounds.

'Fybiz' wrote:
i mean i would understand i was in the wrong to tell your friend that he was killing me in ghost when you cant kill in ghost but to come and make all these other false statements is just pure immature specially for you i mean trying to get me banned with fake statements is just wrong and i think you are just trying to make this stuff up for your friend because i know i have a fan base of haters on jailbreak and i can see you have joined them.

and i would like to see some proof please before you try to comeback to this because there is no point in trying to get me banned if you have no proof Thank you and bye...

Fybiz, They are not false statements... On many different occasions I have seen you Freekill, Mic spam and over all just disobey the rules. etc.
Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

Fybiz does need a ban (ct or ban off the server) he doesnt not have an understanding of the rules (yet contiounsly join ct) and as a result as freekilled many times.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

'SpicyGloobs' wrote:
Fybiz wrote:

Fybiz, They are not false statements... On many different occasions I have seen you Freekill, Mic spam and over all just disobey the rules. etc.
Thank you for  being a  vouch?

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'SpicyGloobs' wrote:
Fybiz wrote:

Thank you for  being a  vouch?

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Hi Guys, I think a 1 week ct ban would do it. Not knowing the rules i think should just be a ct ban and a official warning.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

'Ironstrike' wrote:
Hi Guys, I think a 1 week ct ban would do it. Not knowing the rules i think should just be a ct ban and a official warning.
Ive got to agree with Iron. I feel that would be a suitable punishment.

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

hi everyone i was just wondering why everyone is trying to get me banned i have not done anything wrong and now i have admin cella coming on the server threatening me saying tito or something is good at photoshop and your going to get banned this has put me in a state that im upset and not happy i apologise to everyone if i have done something to you i do not know what it is i have done that is so bad but im sorry for what ever it is i have not free killed accept for when i was learning to warden but i only did it 2 times i got ct banned for them 2 times by erica and i dont know what to do thanks

[video=youtube]://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RHxVMukIRQ[/video]

I know the video quality is terrible, it was recorded on a iphone by an angry friend that was constantly free killed many times last night.

76561198129673465.png

how is that free killing when i told everyone to rush to skipping rope and then he ran behind the wall then i say he is kos then he comes down then i kill him da

okay guys I have been informed that a punishment has been served to Fybiz, idk if its true or not but aparently it has been place.

thank you to everyone that helped in there own way

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• 5 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search