SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Something about 1v1 server

Flame_E_H

There are some broken maps on the server 1. am_notnuke_v3(you can't see opponent sometimes)

2. am_training and am_orange_gg these 2 maps make the server crashed every time, server will refreshed to am_aztec.

3.somemaps are really unplayable, there are 2 similar maps which is am_river_gg and am_river1_gg. There is no difference between the two except the background, am_river_gg  this one have a really dark background that u even can't see the player model.

and there is a pretty obvious cheater called Phoon http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333800101/ 
who played on this server for a long time. He keep wallbanging everyone through the box. 

PLS FIX!

Thx to admins and skyprah for contributing on KZG

Regarding Phoon, s/he has been banned.

@Flame_E_H would removing the unplayable maps resolve the issue? or would the community like to find versions of the maps that work on the server?

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
Regarding Phoon, s/he has been banned.

@Flame_E_H would removing the unplayable maps resolve the issue? or would the community like to find versions of the maps that work on the server?

i think it is much easier to remove these maps...

'skyPRAh' wrote:
I forgot to look into this today. I will remove the two broken maps now and look at the other issues tomorrow. Thanks

Phone is back http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lucid420/ last account is his smurf account, this is his main, sorry i didn't record a video about this account but he is definitely walling.

This map am_simple_gg should be removed as well u can't go to ur opponent spawn which means u can't have knife fight. U also can hide in spawn and nobody can kill u.

PLS FIX

TY

• 3 weeks later...