SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Cointoss

Sirtron

I don't know if this is intentional or not  but when you don't respond to a coin toss request it will automatically accept it. To me this is very bad and may cause people to complain admins and on this forum. It needs to auto reject the coin toss not accept.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

The problem is you get a coin-toss and 1 being the accept and 2 being the decline, when you try to switch to your primary and if you're like me it's 1 for primary 2 for secondary etc. You don't even realize that you've accepted a coin-toss, also when you die if there was an on-going coin-toss but you click 1 to become a ghost I'm pretty sure it accepts the coin-toss. (Not 100% certain on that though)

The problem is you get a coin-toss and 1 being the accept and 2 being the decline, when you try to switch to your primary and if you're like me it's 1 for primary 2 for secondary etc. You don't even realize that you've accepted a coin-toss, also when you die if there was an on-going coin-toss but you click 1 to become a ghost I'm pretty sure it accepts the coin-toss. (Not 100% certain on that though)

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

I would rather cointoss to be a chat plugin, so you would type to accept the cointoss -!acceptcointoss or !denycointoss. So people dont accidentally type it, I also would rather something like that for ghost aswell.

76561198129673465.png

'Ay_Papi' wrote:

Okay thanks for the feedback. The menu that appears when someone coin tosses you could be changed to display cointoss information on lines 1. and 2. and possibly 3., while leaving 4. and 5. as yes and no. This would avoid people accidently accepting. Also Cella's suggestion below is a good possibility.

'CELLA' wrote:
I would rather cointoss to be a chat plugin, so you would type to accept the cointoss -!acceptcointoss or !denycointoss. So people dont accidentally type it, I also would rather something like that for ghost aswell.

So for this option would you still want the menu to appear that someone has cointossed and display the amount of credits? It could also tell you to type !accept or !deny.

Also for ghost you are suggesting that we remove the auto display menu that appears and just let people type !ghost and !unghost instead?

Cool ideas, thanks :D

I would life for Cointoss it would do something like this to you in chat without a menu.

------------------------------------------------
Cointoss From CELLA. 1000 Credits

Type !cointossaccept to accept
Type !cointossdeny to deny

And then the cointoss automatically cancels itself after 20 seconds.

And then yes, you have to type !ghost and !unghost to change from ghost and unghost.

76561198129673465.png

both ideas should work fine, I feel you should add a "2" to exit the menu that pops up, so that people that use numbers as weapon switches can easily rid of the menu that blocks the use of them.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'CELLA' wrote:
I would life for Cointoss it would do something like this to you in chat without a menu.

Cointoss From CELLA. 1000 Credits

Type !cointossaccept to accept
Type !cointossdeny to deny

And then the cointoss automatically cancels itself after 20 seconds.

And then yes, you have to type !ghost and !unghost to change from ghost and unghost.

This is easily possible. The only issue would be that someone was unable to type it because they're too busy shooting or something, so it would just be auto declined which isn't such a bad thing.

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
both ideas should work fine, I feel you should add a "2" to exit the menu that pops up, so that people that use numbers as weapon switches can easily rid of the menu that blocks the use of them.

Okay cool, thanks.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search