SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

How to kill yourself!

ph4tba11z37$$

Hello boys just writing this thread because of the recent political changes in America eg Donald fucking Trump. I have made a quick guide of 3 methods on how to kill yourself!

Method 1:
What you need: hands.

How to do it: strangling yourself with your own hands has long been thought impossible because when your body stops getting enough oxygen, you pass out and start breathing normally again. Passing out while you try to kill yourself is like failing at failing. You're the one who has to deal with the embarrassment of having the paramedics finding your dumb ass passed out on the floor in a puddle of your own drool, as they begrudgingly take you to the hospital where the doctors would be so disappointed that one of them might try to strangle you themselves. And if they don't, give me a call; I will. Even the late Vincent Price strangled himself to death. Either that or lung cancer, but I can't be bothered to look it up.

Method 2:
What you need: 1 Litre of Clorox Bleach, and be man enough to skull a litre.
How to do it: "drink bleach" has been a common term among the youngens of today, some treat it as a greeting others as a nice way of saying thank you, but drinking clorox is a new opportunity for you to the world in a new light, for about 4-5 seconds before your lungs throat and stomach start to dissolve. You have to be a true blue lad to be able to skull a litre of bleach that's why i suggest the next option which i will talk about soon. To successfully complete this method you need 1 hand to hold the bleach another to open it and a wide open mouth to consume it all. 

Method 3:
What you need: building.
How to do it: Jump.

Thank you all for reading just a few ways on how to escape this Trump nightmare. Join me next week as we discuss ways on ending the problem for everyone through assassination techniques (if he hasnt already been assassinated.) 
ph4tba11z37$$

Moved it to banter section xD.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Mufasa' wrote:

Thank you all for reading just a few ways on how to escape this Trump nightmare.

Trump nightmare? ummm can we get a ban for not supporting trump
Talk shit get hit all im sayin