SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Help

Strawbzz

Hi everyone, So since my application got denied i have been trying really hard to talk to the people that i miss treated to try and change there perspective on me but i feel as if they are not trying to even let me talk and explain i feel as they do not want me to be on the community anymore. All im asking is for a chance to prove myself i never wanted this i wish i could make people feel good and see a different perspective on me so if you are one of the people that do not like me please msg me on steam or please come in teamspeak im really trying guys!

Strawbz, we know you're trying and we appreciate that. But when you make posts like this, with the shit use of punctuation and grammar. It gives off the impression that you are young,  immature etc.
IMO you're still the same Fybiz that used to play KZG, you have changed in the sense that you don't get into trouble and you don't take peoples shit. But don't pull the "I'm a completely different person" card.
It seems as if you are all good on the forums and you spread a good word for yourself, but on the server you're just negative. All the time.

You today "Should I make a straw poll on whether to leave or not."
This just proves that you haven't changed a bit.

this is like the first semi decent grammar and english i've ever seen from you. Keep it up dude! I dunno what Acid was reading

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Hey keep your head up man! I know that you have good intentions but you should just think about what others would think before you do something. Like with the straw poll, Acid was right because it definitely looked like you were attention seeking.

Remember, this is an online gaming community server. Don't get too depressed if you get an application deleted! The only way from the bottom is up and if you simply just change your attitude for the better and maybe just act a tad bit more mature you'll be alright.

I saw you on the mg server a couple times and you didn't seem annoying to me at all, you seemed like a genuinely cool dude.

If you wanna speak anytime or want help with something add me and we can have a chat. Don't worry fam you'll get through. Don't leave the community cause you didn't get mod. Trust me playing on a server is much more fun when you don't have admin/powers ;).

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Blackeren/

Strawbzz people always get denied. The reason you feel like your not apart of
this community is because you keep posting threads about how your leaving
because you got denied. After the denial you should of just been normal and
played the game and wait a month for your next application. But at least you
are trying to show people that you really are trying to change.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]