SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Combat Surf Needs Admins.

Dandy♔

Recently the combat surf server has many active players whom are quite deserving of the admin role. Seeing as there are 0 active combat surf admins at the moment I believe people should definitely apply and more admins should vouch those deserving of the role.

Also server has been pretty cancer recently active admins would be great.

Thank you.

Yeah sorry, recently haven't been on much as I have got exams coming up and tests being stacked up these last 2 weeks. I'll try be more active when i'm all done.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Kind of the same problem on MG, usually all admins are on at the same time for a couple hours leaving the rest of the day full of just players - imo the only way to find moderators/admins that don't want it for the feeling of power is to look for the people who are active as fuck and have NOT applied for a position because those are the ones that don't care about having the power yet are willing to help if you ask

Talk shit get hit all im sayin

Yeah definitely agree with @Gromp, more admins are needed early on Mini Games. Tend to have a lot of mic spammers and delayers, for example today P1 delayed the round for around 5 mins but yet there were no admins on.

Also make surf great again, bring back @Dandy

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search