SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Naga

Jakey

What the actual fuck is this kid doing?
I join the server, move from another server. I use to play this server a lot. I use to be V.I.P too.
I'm a friendly community member who is just trying to practice and get a great rank on the "1v1 server"

Yesterday me and a few other people were talking about aboriginals sniffing petrol and how there's a song about it.
Naga thought it was racist and told me to "shut up". apparently I'm being "racist" we were simply just talking about how aboriginals sniffing petrol.
Anyways.. moving on. 
I was kicked numerous times and told to shut up. But naga didn't care about the other guy who was talking about it.
Naga said I that I said "nigger" numerous times, which is absolute fucking bullshit. Although the other guy sure as hell did say it. But once again I get 
shit thrown at my face.

Naga then mutes me for one minute. He then kicks me. I join the server. I asked him: "why did you kick and mute me?" and didn't respond.
Instead he just gave me another 5 minutes mute for no reason at all. And there were many witnesses of this. Many people telling him to unmute me ect...
He unmuted me less than 30 seconds later... everythings good.. blahblahblah

Next day:
I join the server. Called Naga a "hacker" as a joke of him killing me. He didn't take it as a joke. Instead he just fucking permanently muted me!?????
after a bit, the fucking abusing faggot just unmutes me. 

Naga sometimes tells me to "leave" just straight up "leave" He wants to me to leave the server. When I've done nothing wrong at all.
I think he's just worried that there's going to be a new champion at rank 1.
blahblabblah

Moving on..
I said "Hey Naga, guess what rank I am?" Naga replies: "What"
"Rank 6" I said. "bullshit" and replies.

After that he just failed a few commands..
!top 10.
lmao

After he realized what rank I was he mentioned me using a macro. Which he stated was "okay" a day prior. Because there's no true
advantage given and it's mostly not allowed on mini games or jailbreak servers.
He then just continuously kicks me over and over again.
over and over again....
Every time I rejoin. *KICKED*
Fucking bullshit.

Macro's:
These keys are sometimes used by gamers as rapid-fire buttons, for an edge over the opponent. Simply put the gaming macro key is a recording of a series of key sequences. A key sequence is a series of keyboard keystrokes, mouse actions, or menu actions that is bound to a command.

It's a bind set to my scroll wheel which I use for effective bhops. Which doesn't even benefit me any way on a 1v1 server.
I never use it or bhop during 1v1's. It's not a script. Obviously Naga doesn't know the difference though.

All I'm asking is for somebody to set this kid straight. Everything he does is bullshit. And you can ask.. check logs or whatever the fuck you want. Everything I stated here is correct.
I'm going to rejoin the server now. And if I cannot play the fucking game. I'm just going to simply leave. And move to another server with less egotistical administrators.

Thankyou.

Hey mate Im glad you actually took the time too write a report about me as i requested instead of accusing me of things in game and making a fool of yourself. Alright so a few thing Im just going to address to you that you forgot to say in your statement:

1. Yes you are correct I did have a go at you for being racist. Idk about you but calling an aboriginal an "abo" Is a little racist especially when Im part aboriginal. also when I did tell you to stop, you kept brewing the situation and arguing. thats when I decided to mute you for 1 minute. than 5 and so on....

2. It actually states in the rules that bhop scripts are not allowed in KZG servers. So when I asked you if you had bhop scripts running you replied with "yes" so thats another reason I kicked you. (Ever read "The boy who cried wolf" give it a read if you haven't)

3. Now moving on too some key points you have left out in your statement... On the day that you and your mates were talking about "aboriginals" in an absurd way you also decided to, I wouldn't say abuse me but defame me by every time I kill you saying that im "Hacking and I am a corrupt admin" Both you and your mate also decided to mimic my actions and say "Be careful everyone Naga will mute you for saying abo"

CONCLUSION: Now that is everything I would like to say for now..... Also I would like to ask why have you switched to KZG from your old server? Banned perhaps

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

The only time I've called you a corrupt admin was in this thread. And in game 10 minutes afterwards.
Never realized that a macro was a "bhop script" lmao.

Also, loving the gag for me spamming the thread url in chat.
Although I don't see why you muted my voicechat.

So pretty much everything you're stating above is 100% incorrect.
Half of the shit you're saying is absolute fucking bullshit.

Do your job better.
Your mistakes, not mine.
Also I'd like a link to some of these rules. The ones I've been muted for previously.

'Jakey' wrote:
So pretty much everything you're stating above is 100% incorrect.
Half of the shit you're saying is absolute fucking bullshit.

Do your job better.
Your mistakes, not mine.
Also I'd like a link to some of these rules. The ones I've been muted for previously.

Link to rules: http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=1045

Please take note of  2,3,15 and 19

Now also you just answered your own question on why you were gagged. because you spammed the chat with a url.......

'Jakey' wrote:
Yeah, I spammed the url in chat. What's the need for voicechat mute?
Why not just gag?

Because after you were screaming in your mic

'Naga' wrote:
Jakey wrote:
Yeah, I spammed the url in chat. What's the need for voicechat mute?
Why not just gag?

Because after you were screaming in your mic

Oh, I really really hope you have a recording of this? seeming you record everything?

Also.. no rule I see for having a "macro"?
Which isn't a fucking bhop script btw, retard. Also... 
Because of an admins mistake, I need to be continuously kicked from the server for using a "script"
when I was never using a script?

Oh, I really really hope you have a recording of this? seeming you record everything?

Because of an admins mistake, I need to be continuously kicked from the server for using a "script"

'Jakey' wrote:

Settle down mate? Your pretty much proving to everyone that you are Immature?

A macro is considered a script. Using a macro you are SCRIPTING a button to be pressed at a time that you are not doing yourself, a macro is a script. It gives you an edge over other players who do not have said BHOP-macro and this is unfair. Scripting is a BIG problem in KZG at the moment so if you are admitting to scripting a ban is needed. From what both you and Naga are saying it looks as if Naga was trying to do his job and you were just making it hard for him by "trolling" him and the server as much as you could.

76561198249255096.png

A ban is needed?
you're right lmao. If you're that bent to believe that a macro, the keybind for keystrokes.. gives an advantage on a "1v1" server.
Despite that Naga said it's allowed.
Despite that there's no fucking rule on it.

I love this lmao.

I didnt say its allowed I said Im not sure about macros because I no jack shit about scripting and macros?

I'm going to continue using a "macro" the thing I hardly ever use. The thing that gives me no advantage at all in a 1v1 server.
Unless somebody higher up tells me it's not allowed because clearly you're clueless about it.

A macro is classed as cheating by valve. It is also in our rules as cheating. It spams +jump 100 times a second which is cheating and gaining an unfair advantage over others. I'm also closing this thread because you have no evidence.

Jakey mate.... I have given you the IP to the teamspeak. Join and talk to someone higher up and they will tell you what's right. Lose the attitude too while your at it

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search