SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Message to all the scripters...

Acid

This is just a little friendly message to all the people who finally got caught scripting.

Honestly, I'm kind of glad you got unbanned. I guess everyone deserves a second chance.
The majority of these people that got banned for scripting were casuals, people that played on our servers frequently, even an admin got banned. 
I hope the people that got banned come back embarrassed, but also will learn to bhop the way it should be done. It's not hard, just put a few hours into practice using scroll key.
Hopefully more cheaters are exposed because from my point of view, it's funny as shit to see players that I see everyday thinking that what they're doing is legit, get banned.

Thanks.

Perosnally IMO they shouldn't be unbanned. Regulars should know better than not to script, especially an admin. It's common sence that scripting is against the rules. All should remain permed, but thats just my opnion.

cough teknik COUGH

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

I also agree with @DESTINY Unbanning all the people that were banned seems quite biased. Think of all the other members from other servers (Jailbreak, 1v1, Surf) who have used hacks/scripts/exploits. It definitely seems unfair towards others who are not "regulars". Also adding to this, the amount of threads made asking if "Is scripting allowed" Every response on those threads have explained how It's not allowed, and also all the conversations about it on the server and from other admins. I'm 100% certain the people who were caught scripting knew exactly what they were doing, and that it was wrong. At the very least, give them some sort of punishment, they shouldn't be allowed to roam free like this.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'DESTINY' wrote:
Perosnally IMO they shouldn't be unbanned. Regulars should know better than not to script, especially an admin. It's common sence that scripting is against the rules. All should remain permed, but thats just my opnion.

Realise if non of them got unbanned by the end of this month.. nearly half the server will be gone.

sky.png

Also what's this about not getting a warning shit? It gets spammed in chat every minute saying that scripts will result in a 'permanent ban' (bright red & bold) Countless times skyprah has said that he is going to be adding it so they have had plenty of time to turn them off. Also warning for a admin about cheating? Seems legit

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
DESTINY wrote:

Realise if non of them got unbanned by the end of this month.. nearly half the server will be gone.
What are you talking about? Doesn't matter if half the server will be gone. They are cheating therefor they should be banned. I would rather have half a sever with legit players than a full server with cheaters.

The way I see it - Most of the offenders knew that what they were doing was wrong, but they persisted because they hadn't been caught. Now that they've been caught, they're suddenly aware of the rules and they claim to not do it again. I believe that most of the scripters deserve a second chance but the players that have claimed ignorance or innocence should retain their permanent ban.
Attempting to gain advantage over other players whether you believe it to be 'bannable' or not isn't right. Just don't do it...

Anyways, Skyprah is cracking down, and it's about time that servers such as minigames became more fair for all.

Talk to me wth

I know many of the regular players that got banned are good friends with majority of the admins, thus saying this, it makes no difference to what punishment they should be given. Really hoping that you could re consider this decision as I find it stupid. @Acid @Tito @skyprah @Thrasher @Kwala @Dopescope

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Shaggy' wrote:
The way I see it - Most of the offenders knew that what they were doing was wrong, but they persisted because they hadn't been caught. Now that they've been caught, they're suddenly aware of the rules and they claim to not do it again. I believe that most of the scripters deserve a second chance but the players that have claimed ignorance or innocence should retain their permanent ban.
Attempting to gain advantage over other players whether you believe it to be 'bannable' or not isn't right. Just don't do it...

Anyways, Skyprah is cracking down, and it's about time that servers such as minigames became more fair for all.

"Now that they've been caught, they're suddenly aware of the rules and they claim to not do it again" This is stupid, simply put they were fully aware of the rules as it is stated in chat constantly, and like I said before there have been more than enough threads about it not being allowed. Also whether or not someone claims innocence or they admit they were wrong. They still used scripts which is stated several times that the punishment is a permanent ban.

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

The message printed in chat is new and was added last night. I would like to add more warnings for new players who are used to using scripts across csgo. Youtubers use macros and encourage everyone to. The generally feeling of the server was scripting was allowed because it couldn't be detected. Also no one in jb or other servers have been banned for it so i dont see how its unfair. Jb has auto bhop enabled.

What happens if i add auto bhop to the server after banning 60 people? People will learn their lesson from this and will stop scripting which is the ideal outcome. I can get a hold of a script that detects at a 99% success rate yet valve does nothing to stop macros. Logic

This is going to be my last post on this subject, as what you say is final and I can't change that. Basically scripting is a game exploit that gives players an unfair advantage. When I said that others have been banned across other servers, I meant other hacks such as walls, aimbot ect. About the message you recently added that does help and I didn't realise it was only recently added, but that still doesn't change the fact hat everyone who was banned knows that if they got caught they would get permanently banned. Finally, even if you did add auto bhop to the server that still doesn't change the fact that they were breaking the rules, at the time when it wasn't allowed. Thats all I'm gonna say

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

i 100% agree with destiny no scripters should of been unbanned but oh well atleast they wont script anymore and minigames will be fair for everyone.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

'skyPRAh' wrote:
I can get a hold of a script that detects at a 99% success rate yet valve does nothing to stop macros. Logic

Soo are you saying that you can't detect people using things like razer synapse? (not that i'd do that or anything :>>>)
Talk shit get hit all im sayin

'Jes' wrote:
and for those of us that got banned wrongly??? there isn't anything we can change...
EDIT: Delete my ban.

Didn't they unban everyone? #ripJes
Talk shit get hit all im sayin

'Gromp' wrote:
Jes wrote:
and for those of us that got banned wrongly??? there isn't anything we can change...
EDIT: Delete my ban.

Didn't they unban everyone? #ripJes

they unbanned me straight after banning me, i assumed because they know their plugins don't work. so i want the ban removed.

'Harry' wrote:
Shaggy wrote:

"Now that they've been caught, they're suddenly aware of the rules and they claim to not do it again" This is stupid, simply put they were fully aware of the rules as it is stated in chat constantly, and like I said before there have been more than enough threads about it not being allowed. Also whether or not someone claims innocence or they admit they were wrong. They still used scripts which is stated several times that the punishment is a permanent ban.

My first post was worded pretty poorly and didn't fully represent what I was trying to say.
Just to clarify - It's obvious that these players know the rules, yet most, if not all of them pretended that they were ignorant to the rules behind what is and is not allowed in an attempt to avoid their punishment. However their argument of ignorance means nothing considering that they shouldn't be using any form of script, macro or hack to give themselves an advantage over others. I believe in second chances but not in this case.

Or in other words, I completely agree with you @Harry :^)

Talk to me wth

This might sound bias, But i think bhop scripters should be banned from Mini-games and Jailbreak but not AIM servers and both surf servers.
My reason for this is that I've had no issues with people bhopping on AIM servers and most of the time players cant even hit bhops + they do it for about 5 less seconds. (You can barely tell if they even do script or anything either)
Surf servers shouldn't be worried about because using bhop scripts on the server actually decreases ur speed from my knowledge.
All I'm saying is that if people don't get unbanned, the servers will eventually loose more and more players from how many people actually bhop script in csgo.
- This is my opinion.

sky.png

This might sound bias, But i think bhop scripters should be banned from Mini-games and Jailbreak but not AIM servers and both surf servers.
My reason for this is that Ive had no issues with people bhopping on AIM servers and most of the time players cant even hit bhops + they do it for about 5 less seconds. (You can barely tell if they even do script or anything either)
Surf servers shouldn't be worried about because using bhop scripts on the server actually decreases ur speed from my knowledge.
All I'm saying is that if people don't get unbanned, the servers will eventually loose more and more players from how many people actually bhop script in csgo.
- This is my opinion.

sky.png