SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SKI 2 GO - KILLING IN ELEVATOR

Nasty

Hello ladies and gentleman.

I am making this thread because i have heard a lot of people complain about dying at the start of the round in the elevator on ski 2 go personally i do not mind getting killed in the elevator or killing other people in the elevator, But a lot of people do mind im not sure if the solution is to make spawn protection longer or to ban killing in elevator all together this seems a bit extreme. I think this needs to be discussed with the admins and owners. Thanks - Nasty  :harambe:

I used to play A LOT of combat surf and used to be an admin (on another server) and killing in elevator is just a part of the game,if they're complaining that much don't go to elevator, simple fix. But you can definitely not ban killing in elevator and making spawn protection longer wouldn't help either. IMO just play the game and if you die, BL take the L and try again next round

76561198249255096.png

Got more to do with peple dieing early in rounds having to wait multiple minutes again for the next. Since the addition of No Camping Elevator is been pretty good. Some good players like tick and Bag are decent at Using S Drop with a awp inside the elevator to easily kill people who are flying straight up. It's more good players killing bad players, and people using any excuse they can think up.