SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hiya

Forgotten

Hey der, my name's Forgotten, but you can just call me Cam if you like :p
I come from Invex and was just having a poke around since previous players (@DESTINY, @Collector) have now come here and just wanted to make a forums account!
I use to play CS:GO but now I mostly play Overwatch, if you wanna add me on there here's my battle tag; Forgotten#11740

And yeah that's all :) hit me up on steam if you want, here.

Thanks! - Forgotten

'DESTINY' wrote:
Welcome to the forums

Helloooo my frieeenndd! @DESTINY

'Black Chef' wrote:
Sounds good dude, sombra is fucking siiick.

Haha yeah, I've played her A LOT on the PTR, she should be coming out really soon (hopefully tonight or next week, Tuesday) @"Black Chef"

skrrt, weclome to the forums mayne

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Welcome to the forms buddy xd

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome @Forgotten, I hope you dont forget to hop on the server hahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah

:rip:

Welcome to the community mate, if you need any help at all with anything KZG related im able to try and help my dude!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'Thrasher' wrote:
Hello there! Hope to see you around champ :)

'Delay again and you will be permanently banned. Don't need delaying shits like you on MG' xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxddddxd @Thrasher