SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Kwala's Admin Application

Kwala

Current ingame name:

What server are you applying for?: I am applying to be an administrator on the Killzone Gaming Jailbreak server.

Steam ID (can find at www.steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:168574211

Where are you located?: 
I'm current living in Melbourne, Australia.

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? 
I've read them numerous times and have created a few adjustments with permission at times.

Have you ever donated to the server? 
I have donated to the server in time spent creating on the site. Financially, I have not donated to the server. On the forum alone, I have nearly spent around 10 hours of my own spare time making it better.

Name at least 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin:
The current people willing to vouch for me are:
  • JohnnyO's
  • KnightRaid
  • Acid
  • Element
Some proof is in the spoiler below, you can also ask them individually.

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?
Over the many many months that I have been playing on Killzone Gaming's servers I had realised something. This community wasn't like all the other servers, this one was truly special. The reason you may have seen me playing on the server so much is because of how much I truly enjoy playing here. I've done various things to help out the community such as give feedback and suggestions, help create a few graphics on for the server and site and biggest of all, actually creating the forum in which you read this on right now. During the span of my time here, I have not once been warned or banned by a member of admin or any moderator. This is because I take role playing games such as Jailbreak quite seriously. 

I've spent loads of time creating the site and playing with the community and now it is the time I have wanted to help control the community when in chaos. When a player freekills I won't disregard it like nothing is happening, when a player is mic spamming I won't just ignore them, I will take action. There are types of people who try to have fun on the server and I want to make sure others don't ruin their experience. We are a growing community and I believe I would make a great admin if I was given the opportunity.

I've been extremely active on the server for a long time and would love to help out even further!

Extra (IF ANY):
I've also noticed that when there are not so many people on the server, lots of freekilling and reckless behaviour has been going on.  Let me know if you would like me to be an admin or say what I can improve in!
NksF4lc.png

+Rep/vouch Seems like a nice guy and he is active on the site (could be because he is designing and making it awesome :D)
he is active on the teamspeak 3 server and is active on the server, he knows the rules and actually obeys them!

all out cool dude would love to see him as a staff member

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

'JohnnyO's' wrote:
+Rep Seems like a nice guy and he is active on the site (could be because he is designing and making it awesome :D)
he is active on the teamspeak 3 server and is active on the server, he knows the rules and actually obeys them!

all out cool dude would love to see him as a staff member

Thanks for the vouch @"JohnnyO's"
NksF4lc.png

+rep active on multiple servers and is just a nice bloke and deserves to be a staff member, also contributes to the server, such as the website.

+1 Know you from other past communities, and you can work with others very well. As well as all the other things listed above, I believe you would be good for the admin position.

+rep really cool guy never freekills or breaks the rules would be a good admin

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search