SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

JohnnyO's Scouts/Surf Admin Req

JohnnyO's

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current ingame name:

JohnnyO's  
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What server are you applying for?:

[KZG] SURF [KZG] ScoutzKnives
Steam ID : 

STEAM_0:1:156086525  
Where are you located?:

Canberra Australia ACT  
Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on?

Yes i have read them and showed in game that i know the rules and have got people to obey them, even pointed out to some staff that they have done something wrong and helped them out
Have you ever donated to the server? : 

Yes i have bought V.I.P 
Name at least 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin:

The staff member's that will vouch for me are :                 Thrasher,     KeZzY* ,  
Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : 
i would like to be admin on both SURF, and ScoutzKnifes because i am often active on The KZG Teamspeak and late at night people usually come on saying that someone is mic spamming ETC and i have to tell them that they will have to wait for a Scoutzknifes / or Surf Admin to come online and think it would just be easier if i had scoutzknifes admin/surf admin so when this happens i can quickly join the server asses the problem and possible chuck a mute or 2 depending on the situation punishments will vary/ or there could be no punishment at all because nobody is doing anything wrong.

Extra:

I am currently a JailBreak Admin, 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Active on Teamspeak 3 if anyone needs Support! i can answer most questions for you, dont hesitate to come on and ask.

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search