SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Specta's Admin Application

Specta

NEUTRAL

I have to give you credit for a well-written application but there are a few things that you should probably rectify before admins and experienced players will consider giving you positive reputation.

You claim to have read the requirements yet:

Requirements

◦ 10 forums posts
◦ Be active on the forums and server that you are applying for
How to increase your chances of getting admin
◦ Be a confident person in servers and be willing to talk to others

You have 3 forum posts. You may be active on minigames, but you need to spend more time engaging with the community via the forums.

I'm sure you've made friends and talk to players in minigames but you almost always join teamspeak just to sit in your own channel by yourself. If you're going to join teamspeak, it's important to engage with the players of KZG, even if they don't play the same server(s) that you do.

Talk to me wth

+rep All around good guy, I think he could be a good admin, but I also agree with Shaggy. Engage more with the community and build up your forum posts (Something I have to do as well) Good luck!

@specta is a great player he follows rules and talks to players in the server he is kind and lets people know when they might get in trouble for doing the wrong thing

But i do agree with @shaggy you do need to spend more time talking to other players in ts

But other then that he would be a great asset to the team

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

+rep specta is a chilled back guy that can dick around with the boys but when needed he can be serious to deal with situations. his a mature player that is easy to talk to!

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

+1 would be an excellent addition to the admin team. Mature friendly guy who is always cheerful and has excellent knowledge of the rules and regulations for KZG minigames.

- Top lad and keen to see him enter the world of adminism

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• 4 weeks later...

After speaking to a couple of admins and players who frequently play minigames, we've come to the decision that your attitude as of recent shows that you aren't ready to be a trial admin.

Denied

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search