SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hrollo Admin Application

Hrollo134

IGN: Hrollo

Which server: Minigames

People Vouching: 3oo, Collector, Sammy, Snooked, Rocko, Destiny, Knxwledge, Flexicute, Critical, Cheese, Acid, Mr0z0 and Nitro

Age: 14 (I do realise I'm only 14 Birthday is in 1 month)

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:58459057

Play Time: 5.1 Days

Microphone: Yes 

Description of yourself:
My name is Hrollo, I am 14 year old Male from New Zealand.
I am a mature and normally on minigames for at least 1-4 hours a night.
I have been playing games for around 5 years now one of the first games my parents introduced me to was aion which was an online mmo game then moving on to steam games, ETC.
Normally when i am not at school or with mates i'm playing games.
Some different games that i play are KZG Minigames,Rust,Bf4 and H1Z1.
I love interacting with others on teamspeak and helping people out if i'm not doing anything at that time and also having a laugh.
I have more then 3k hours on CSGO with my 2 accounts.

Why do you deserve this rank: 
I think i deserve this role mainly because i am a active member of KZG community and hope to be playing the servers for a long time. I also don't think there are enough admins on.
I think i would be good with this role, I know when someone doesn't stop and thinks there funny, i see a lot of people mic spamming, Delaying and abusing younger players.
Also like to play KZG servers knowing that people are doing things properly and being kind to one and other :hehe:
I think i am up for this job because i know when enough is enough and would know the right punishment for what they do.

Thanks Everyone :love:

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

+rep, from playing with Hrollo on another Jailbreak community and now, Hrollo definitely shows the maturity that a moderator needs. He is a nice guy and I believe he would be perfect at this role. He is happy to help other players, stop abuse, and help new players learn the ways.

Good luck mate, hope you get mod!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Volar_' wrote:
+rep good guy, follows rules, doesn't delay.

'Harik' wrote:
+rep, from playing with Hrollo on another Jailbreak community and now, Hrollo definitely shows the maturity that a moderator needs. He is a nice guy and I believe he would be perfect at this role. He is happy to help other players, stop abuse, and help new players learn the ways.

Good luck mate, hope you get mod!

Thanks guys

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif

MASSIVE +REP due to Hrollo being very nice and kind. Puts alot of effort into this app and overall just a good person deserves this rank.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

+rep seen him around Minigames seems pretty chilled and will suit the job as being a moderator as he is responsible and mature.
Good Luck @hrollo134 :)

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

I've known Hrollo for a long time. Ever since the prime days of VG and he has been a mature and well respected member of VG as well as KZG. This is because he is easy to talk to, well laid back and also is always up for a laugh. Honestly, Hrollo would be a fantastic mod on the minigames server. He would be an amazing addition to the admin team.

+rep, knows the rules well, goodluck

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

+rep bc is my idol and one of the only people that doesn't fuck me off when on mg. he's a decent guy anyways so like give the loser mod :ass:

xoxo bbycakes 

Hey Hrollo, Ok so im going to give you a - rep but i will give you some pros and cons on why i think this!

Pros
- You are mature

Cons
- Can get out of hand
- Does not contribute to the server as much as an admin/mod should 
- Not an active player 

Its my opinion dude im sorry but this is just what i have seen of you but good luck m8

'INutella' wrote:
Hey Hrollo, Ok so im going to give you a - rep but i will give you some pros and cons on why i think this!

Pros
- You are mature

Cons
- Can get out of hand
- Does not contribute to the server as much as an admin/mod should 
- Not an active player 

Its my opinion dude im sorry but this is just what i have seen of you but good luck m8

Thanks??

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif

Ok hrollo i have some advise when i join the server dont tell me to shut the fuck up not going to improve with getting admin from what i just sore you are very immature

Make your mind up bro mature/immature/can get out of hand

Also we were having a friendly conversation and you think you can just come in and tell everyone to stop talking.

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif

'Hrollo134' wrote:
Make your mind up bro mature/immature/can get out of hand

Also we were having a friendly conversation and you think you can just come in and tell everyone to stop talking.

i legit said can everyone please stop mic spamming keep your opinions to yourself thats what i said then you tell me the shut the fuck up i think you could have handled that better

'Hrollo134' wrote:
I'm not gonna argue anymore say what you wana say just dont tell someone to stop mic spamming when we are talking.

So basically you dont want me to stop telling people to not mic spam fine by me xD oh and np for the 1 extra page on your app xD hope it helps

Nutella you're autistic. 
Stop making up and giving negative comments just because nobody wants you as a mod

But +rep hrollo bbg :* you're a bundle of joy

xoxo bbycakes 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search