SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Uban appeal

mint

Server Banned On: All

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): STEAM_1:0:145985938 or 145985938

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252237604/

Date/Time of Ban: 09-18-16

Banning Admin (if known): Skyprah

Reason for Ban (if known): Ignoring Admins,Abusing Players and being an overall disrespectful toxic player.

Why I should be unbanned:

I would really love to be unbanned from this KZG jailbreak server because when i used to play on it a little while ago i really enjoyed playing on it and the people were really nice and caring to me and were always willing to help me out. The only reason to why i got banned from this jailbreak server is because when people were annoying me and talking shit i got really mad and i would abuse them and talk a lot of shit to them so if i do get unbanned i promise that i will never abuse and be a toxic player on the server. thanks

Hey Matty, it must suck being banned from all jailbreak communities in Australia :/
If you were unbanned, I hope that you would learn from it because you were one of the most toxic players I have ever seen.

Yeah, i think we should give him a second chance.
He has been banned for 2 months or so and i think he has learnt his lesson
@Thrasher this guy was just like Strawbz so i think we should give him a second chance like we gave Strawbz one
But he shouldn't be unbanned with no other punishment, he should have a one month mute ;)

Who's to say you aren't gonna abuse again, ignoring admins and abusing is a BIG issue during these times, not sure who you are but hopefully if you are unbanned you won't be toxic, GLHF.

76561198249255096.png

'skyPRAh' wrote:
Hey Matty, it must suck being banned from all jailbreak communities in Australia :/
If you were unbanned, I hope that you would learn from it because you were one of the most toxic players I have ever seen.
Ok bro whatever you say. You must not know a lot about me because im not banned from BH or Invex and ive played on BH for about 3 years now so stop being such a rude person.

I was told by a head admin on another community that you banned on both which wouldn't surprise me at all. You are the rude person who yells and abused kids in jailbreak. You have major anger issues and you're very toxic.

'skyPRAh' wrote:
I was told by a head admin on another community that you banned on both which wouldn't surprise me at all. You are the rude person who yells and abused kids in jailbreak. You have major anger issues and you're very toxic.
This is what im talking about, you are a pussy that talks shit over the internet saying i have anger issues when i clearly don't i just get annoyed when 12vies talk shit and think there the best.

From the evidence that was supplied and personally witnessing you ingame. Everytime you were in the server I would get spammed with complaints from players about you. You have anger issues and abuse little kids for no reason. You break rules. This is my opinion and youre already getting angry, I was more than happy to give you a second chance but eh

'mint' wrote:

This is what im talking about, you are a pussy that talks shit over the internet saying i have anger issues when i clearly don't i just get annoyed when 12vies talk shit and think there the best.

Denied.

Why should i let you play on our servers when you are on the forums calling people a pussy.....lol
Nah i think you can wait a few more months :^)
Closed.

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search