SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fybiz Sorry/Intro

Fybiz

Hi everyone i would just like to say sorry to everyone and im having a fresh start im a new person and will not argue and will agree with mostly everything im sorry everyone that i hurt 

sorry if this is in the wrong section didn't know what category this is Thanks

this is deffs a good start Fybiz, but the past is obviously a big influencer on how some of the community thinks about you and thats in a negative way.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

is this the 23rd fresh start you've  done.

just because you say sorry wont change the fact you're a manipulative scum bag that blatantly lies about his skill level in surf and also uses glitches and bugs to steal points off
players. and also you will never be anything but the kid that back stabbed one of the only friends he had by leaking extremely personal information
that was told to him in an in an effort to show that getting bullyed on a csgo surf server isnt asbad as he thought it was.

i'll have to delete that recording it went downhill Fybiz-2016 

if you really want a fresh start you have to show it not just type a few words, i personally do not think a person can change so prove me wrong

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

• 2 weeks later...