SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

YES HELLO IDOLS

CheekyMyBabeh

HI IM SARAH AND IM FINALLY UNBANNED AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI LIKE YAS HOWS YALL DAYS BEEN WOOP WOOP 
HMU AND WE CAN HAVE A COUPLEY YARNS LOLZA 
Cz UP

xoxo bbycakes 

LOLZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Welcome to the forums xd

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

-rep don't know why this toxic person got unbanned from the forums but whatever the reason is, i'm sure it's not a good one, you're literally the worst person to ever be on this forums, all you do is abuse people you elitist prick, you think you're so cool? well guess what, you're not so just shut the fuck up honestly, ugh this makes me angry sry bye

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

Saints become saints because of love and mankind becomes human because of love. A loving heart is always a kind heart and a humble heart. And my heart is forever yours ?
ღ I love you! ღ

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

welcome back to the forums l0l

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif