SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Killzone team for ESEA

Naga

hey lads, I have been given permission to make an ESEA Open League team representing KZG. I will be holding some trials for anyone interested in joining this team (If you suit a role below). Below is everything you need to know about the upcoming team:

Basics

Name: KZG

Preferred Ranks: GNM+

Continent/Location: AUS/NZ

Time Zone: AEST/NZST

Practice Time's: Will vary on when everyone is available. (Night time suited)

Roles

Coach: Sirtron

Entry Fragger:

Playmaker:

Strat Caller:

Support:

Awper:

Trials will be taking place through the next 2 weeks. Contact me over steam or teamspeak if you are interested. Throughout the trials I will be looking for people with "Game Sense" "Team Player" "Patience". You dont need to be good at aim for most of these roles; Cheers. Naga

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

'Sirtron' wrote:
I nominate @harik for playmaker. And also I'm super coach.

hehehe coach sirtron ;)

'Void' wrote:
I'm down, I'm silver, I'm AWPer

I hope you will be using your mic tho -_-

'ImaBag' wrote:
Used to be SMFC haven't played much comp as of late but would love to join in. Can play any role. Mainly Entry/AWP

C:

Sweet as :)

SMFC prefered awper/entry fragger

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

dedicated spectator

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

I'm down, I can play any role.

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

'Naga' wrote:
hey lads, I have been given permission to make an ESEA Open League team representing KZG. I will be holding some trials for anyone interested in joining this team (If you suit a role below). Below is everything you need to know about the upcoming team:

Basics

Name: KZG

Preferred Ranks: GNM+

Continent/Location: AUS/NZ

Time Zone: AEST/NZST

Practice Time's: Will vary on when everyone is available. (Night time suited)

Roles

Coach: Sirtron

Entry Fragger:

Playmaker: Im a Bag

Strat Caller:

Support: Naga
Awper:

Trials will be taking place through the next 2 weeks. Contact me over steam or teamspeak if you are interested. Throughout the trials I will be looking for people with "Game Sense" "Team Player" "Patience". You dont need to be good at aim for most of these roles; Cheers. Naga

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Trials will be held SUNDAY 27/11/2016 at night time..... Message me or @Sirtron if you are not available.