SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Naga

Jakey

Even though I don't have any proof I was told to make a report giving my side of what happened. 
I called Naga a faggot. He muted me for 10000 Minutes. Apparantly It's not because I called him a faggot but  it's because of other
previous convictions. 
 "why?" and he listed all of these rules I've broken: 

"Naga": 3. No racial or religious slurs.
"Naga": 7. No spamming (VOICE AND CHAT).
 "Naga": 13. No name impersonations of ANYONE.
"Slug Christ": 8. Naga is a gay cunt
 "Naga": 15. Players are NOT allowed to publicly accuse other players of cheating. This creates unnecessary spam and could alert a possible cheater of the servers awareness to their hacking.
 "Naga": 20. Purposely pushing the limits will result in a ban.
 "Naga": 21. No continuous sarcasm.
 "Naga": 22. Do not joke about having any sorts of hacks (Player: i    like     to    bhop   !!). If you are seen doing this, then admins will assume this is true.
 "Naga": 18. Any form of trolling other players will be dealt with accordingly.]

First I'll be talking about using a "maco" I used a macro:  Skyprah already warned me of this, told me it wasn't allowed. At first I didn't know if it was allowed or not because Naga didn't know either. There also wasn't a rule on it so I had no idea. Anyways, after I was told it was not allowed and Naga thought I should've been banned because apparantly it was "scripting"
I joined the server.  BunnyHopped like normal...
Kicked from the server: Scripts
Obviously it's possible he could've made a mistake and obviously he doesn't know the difference between scripting and normal bhopping.
Well watever.. Idc, anyways...

No racial or religious slurs: The day this shit went down, we were talking about how Aboriginal people made a video on sniffing petrol. And why it's wrong and people shouldn't do it.
We were having a friendly conversation about it. It's not racist, and I don't understand how it's a slur. Naga kicked and muted me for 1 minute, after I was unmuted I asked him why I was muted. He responded: "You're being racist mate" I asked: "how?" He then permanently muted me. Everybody on the server was yelling at Naga and telling him to "fuck off" and to "unmute him". 30 seconds later, Naga unmuted me. It was at this point that I thought Naga was out to get me and was abusing his administrator powers. So I made a thread on me using a macro and him muting me for no reason. Hopefully there are server logs of him muting me for no reason ect. My steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/makingjakemadd/
As requsted by Tito. And by Usernames: DildoSwaggens, skankhunt42, NagaAbuses, Jakeyyyy.

No spamming: Okay so this recently went down as one of the reasons he muted me. After he muted me for no reason, I started spamming chat to get his attention. I thought I'd add this because obviously he's going to use this against me.

No name impersonations of ANYONE:
After I was muted for 10000 Minutes, I changed my name in game to: NagaAbuses. I didn't realize this was against the rules. Obviously Naga got butthurt. "Keep it up and you'll get banned" Apparantly it's "impersonating" some how that's impersonating him?????? Oh, add that to the list of excuses. Lmao,  tito confirmed that's not impersonating him, instead it's just being a "cunt". I also had this as my name in the teamspeak and Skiller told me to change it. I did  so. 

Players are no allowed to publicly accuse players of cheating: I called Naga a cheater a few times as a joke, if anything he'd take it as a compliment... obviously Naga doesn't because he dislikes me and wants any excuse to kick/mute me. I called him a "hacker" He kicked me. Added to the list of reasons to mute me.

Do not joke about having any sorts of hacks (Player:I'm hacking   !!). If you are seen doing this, then admins will assume this is true:
Obviously Naga's high mental state of down syndrome he cannot understand sarcasm and is just looking for another reason to ban/mute/kick me.
Sarcasm. The next subject...

Continuous Sarcasm: Obviously Naga cannot tell if I'm being sarcastic so I don't know why he added this to the list. I guess he just made it up as another excuse.

A few other things that's gone down: I called Naga a "hacker" He kicked me. Moments after I joined back a kid called me a "hacker" right infront of Naga. Naga obviously didn't care, warn or kick him.. I informed Naga and he responded: "I dislike you" "My headset was off" and started laughing about it.

You just admitted that you broke all those rules AHAHA. I only mute/kick for a reason mate. In this case its the amount of rules you broke, +continuous disrespect towards me and not listening.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

JakeyEven though I don't have any proof I was told to make a report giving my side of what happened. 
I called Naga a faggot. He muted me for 10000 Minutes. Apparantly It's not because I called him a faggot but  it's because of other
previous convictions. 
 "why?" and he listed all of these rules I've broken: 

"Naga": 3. No racial or religious slurs.
"Naga": 7. No spamming (VOICE AND CHAT).
 "Naga": 13. No name impersonations of ANYONE.
"Slug Christ": 8. Naga is a gay cunt
 "Naga": 15. Players are NOT allowed to publicly accuse other players of cheating. This creates unnecessary spam and could alert a possible cheater of the servers awareness to their hacking.
 "Naga": 20. Purposely pushing the limits will result in a ban.
 "Naga": 21. No continuous sarcasm.
 "Naga": 22. Do not joke about having any sorts of hacks (Player: i    like     to    bhop   !!). If you are seen doing this, then admins will assume this is true.
 "Naga": 18. Any form of trolling other players will be dealt with accordingly.]

First I'll be talking about using a "maco" I used a macro:  Skyprah already warned me of this, told me it wasn't allowed. At first I didn't know if it was allowed or not because Naga didn't know either. There also wasn't a rule on it so I had no idea. Anyways, after I was told it was not allowed and Naga thought I should've been banned because apparantly it was "scripting"
I joined the server.  BunnyHopped like normal...
Kicked from the server: Scripts
Obviously it's possible he could've made a mistake and obviously he doesn't know the difference between scripting and normal bhopping.
Well watever.. Idc, anyways...

No racial or religious slurs: The day this shit went down, we were talking about how Aboriginal people made a video on sniffing petrol. And why it's wrong and people shouldn't do it.
We were having a friendly conversation about it. It's not racist, and I don't understand how it's a slur. Naga kicked and muted me for 1 minute, after I was unmuted I asked him why I was muted. He responded: "You're being racist mate" I asked: "how?" He then permanently muted me. Everybody on the server was yelling at Naga and telling him to "fuck off" and to "unmute him". 30 seconds later, Naga unmuted me. It was at this point that I thought Naga was out to get me and was abusing his administrator powers. So I made a thread on me using a macro and him muting me for no reason. Hopefully there are server logs of him muting me for no reason ect. My steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/makingjakemadd/
As requsted by Tito. And by Usernames: DildoSwaggens, skankhunt42, NagaAbuses, Jakeyyyy.

No spamming: Okay so this recently went down as one of the reasons he muted me. After he muted me for no reason, I started spamming chat to get his attention. I thought I'd add this because obviously he's going to use this against me.

No name impersonations of ANYONE:
After I was muted for 10000 Minutes, I changed my name in game to: NagaAbuses. I didn't realize this was against the rules. Obviously Naga got butthurt. "Keep it up and you'll get banned" Apparantly it's "impersonating" some how that's impersonating him?????? Oh, add that to the list of excuses. Lmao,  tito confirmed that's not impersonating him, instead it's just being a "cunt". I also had this as my name in the teamspeak and Skiller told me to change it. I did  so. 

Players are no allowed to publicly accuse players of cheating: I called Naga a cheater a few times as a joke, if anything he'd take it as a compliment... obviously Naga doesn't because he dislikes me and wants any excuse to kick/mute me. I called him a "hacker" He kicked me. Added to the list of reasons to mute me.

Do not joke about having any sorts of hacks (Player:I'm hacking   !!). If you are seen doing this, then admins will assume this is true:
Obviously Naga's high mental state of down syndrome he cannot understand sarcasm and is just looking for another reason to ban/mute/kick me.

Continuous Sarcasm: Obviously Naga cannot tell if I'm being sarcastic so I don't know why he added this to the list. I guess he just made it up as another excuse.

A few other things that's gone down: I called Naga a "hacker" He kicked me. Moments after I joined back a kid called me a "hacker" right infront of Naga. Naga obviously didn't care, warn or kick him.. I informed Naga and he responded: "I dislike you" "My headset was off" and started laughing about it.

Alright, my dude, you have come on here to report abuse and you are now abusing him

Do not joke about having any sorts of hacks (Player:I'm hacking   !!). If you are seen doing this, then admins will assume this is true:

and not only that I have been on 1v1 and seen you be abusive to other players, so next time before you post an abusive report look at yourself.
@Naga is also right, he is doing his job because you broke all those rules.

- Ec1ipse

'Naga' wrote:
You just admitted that you broke all those rules AHAHA. I only mute/kick for a reason mate. In this case its the amount of rules you broke, +continuous disrespect towards me and not listening.

Actually I did. I admitted to 2 things that I've done, 2 things that you included as a reason to mute me for 1 week. Things that have already been dealt with.

And I cannot tell if you're serious lmao.

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
Alright, my dude, you have come on here to report abuse and you are now abusing him

Do not joke about having any sorts of hacks (Player:I'm hacking   !!). If you are seen doing this, then admins will assume this is true:

and not only that I have been on 1v1 and seen you be abusive to other players, so next time before you post an abusive report look at yourself.

- Ec1ipse

You're joking right? we're talking about him abusing his admin powers. Did you even bother reading the report?

'Jakey' wrote:
Ec1ipse wrote:

- Ec1ipse

You're joking right? we're talking about him abusing his admin powers. Did you even bother reading the report?

yeah i did, but there is no need to abuse him... also there is no need for you to be a pain in his backside
How about this you both just talking to eachother.

Dude, maybe you should just stop and look at yourself for a second, ask yourself these questions.

Did I break rules?
Did I annoy Naga?
Did I be a fuckwit ?
Did I use marcos ?
Did I abuse Naga ?
Do I deserve the mutes/gags that have happened ?

Answer those to yourself.

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
Jakey wrote:
Ec1ipse wrote:

- Ec1ipse

yeah i did, but there is no need to abuse him... also there is no need for you to be a pain in his backside
How about this you both just talking to eachother.
We've been arguing in teamspeak for a long time.

'3oo' wrote:
"I called Naga a faggot."

are u stupid

Aye mate, perfect reason for 10000minute mute.
Imagine if this was another playing saying this. What would happen?

They wanted the truth, nothing but the truth. Everything on here is the truth and Naga didn't even argue about any of it.

'Jakey' wrote:
3oo wrote:
"I called Naga a faggot."

are u stupid

Aye mate, perfect reason for 10000minute mute.
Imagine if this was another playing saying this. What would happen?

They wanted the truth, nothing but the truth. Everything on here is the truth and Naga didn't even argue about any of it.

Like i said dude. I have been nice to you the past week and let everything you have done slide.... Which I regret now because that may have gave you the impression that you can keep breaking rules and being disrespectful. Hence the reason why you were muted. (Its not just for 1 reason)

'Thrasher' wrote:
If i called you a faggot with a high mental state of down syndrome, would you like it?

didnt think so....

He's called me many names. Including "faggot"

And apparently that's not the reason why he muted me lmao.

@Jakey, ill tell you something that we have implemented on jailbreak that all admins know and do correctly, we identify idiots that only want to course trouble and bring the server down and as soon as we identify them we be tough as hell on them so they either leave on there on behalf or they end up getting banned. To me, it looks like to me he identified that you were a serious problem to the server and acted more quickly towards your behavior on the server. @naga was given trial admin to control the server and help it thrive and they way he does that is to punish players who are out of line and you have made it pretty clear that you are not following the server rules, therefore, you deserve to be punished. In my eyes @naga is doing his job and some may think he is being harsh but if you are a serious problem on the server the only way you will learn is either by getting banned for a period of time or muted for a long time.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Sirtron' wrote:
@Jakey, ill tell you something that we have implemented on jailbreak that all admins know and do correctly, we identify idiots that only want to course trouble and bring the server down and as soon as we identify them we be tough as hell on them so they either leave on there on behalf or they end up getting banned. To me, it looks like to me he identified that you were a serious problem to the server and acted more quickly towards your behavior on the server. @naga was given trial admin to control the server and help it thrive and they way he does that is to punish players who are out of line and you have made it pretty clear that you are not following the server rules, therefore, you deserve to be punished. In my eyes @naga is doing his job and some may think he is being harsh but if you are a serious problem on the server the only way you will learn is either by getting banned for a period of time or muted for a long time.

But I take the server very seriously... if I didn't I wouldn't be rank 2. And a lot of people in the server actual like me. 
I'm not trying to start trouble. I truly believe Naga is abusing his powers. He even gets his buddies to come to my reports and support him.
http://prntscr.com/db57jx

Actually he was just stating that he has also seen you be abusive in game. Anyway its been dealt with.

'Jakey' wrote:
Naga wrote:
This situation mate.

You haven't answered my question mate. Fuck you're horrible at this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Explains everything

@Jakey leave until you get yourself banned for longer mate..... legit do yourself a favor

• 5 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search