SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Tyson doc

Nutella

Hey guys so last night on ts tyson sent me this link he said its me nude and i sent it to a 20 year old or something idk so i clicked on it and it said thank you good bye!
idk my internet just went out and came back on but idk 

proof:
https://gyazo.com/2d5b97725f0ef7c18cf25d4b1d4b4b2a

+rep , solid admin app but i think you should add a bit more info about yourself and why you would like to become admin on the mini-games server to ensure that your admin app is 10/10 but other than that i think the information that you have provided is decent enough to become apart of the admin team, i'm vouching for you and have high hopes  +1

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

Investigation pending. Further witnesses have come forth. Requires attention of higher staff.
@Acid
@Kwala
@Thrasher

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

That is what you call an IP logger. Dumb as dog shit to click on it but other than that he has now got your IP :)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

@tyson this is not good bro i know that you can get peoples IP's and find out their information but you also know that doxing is not allowed on this Community and i have told you not to do it as i will not help you to stay out of trouble and even i know that punishment for this is a perm ban

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

Here's to hoping you have a Dynamic IP. The ol' turn it off and on again should work with your Router. Unless you ISP is using Sticky Dynamic IP's, that should stop his shenanigans.

'Nutella' wrote:
Bump!

Already been sorted ------> http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Tyson&Submit=Search
All he has is your IP, i suggest trying what @panthA said.

Closed.

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search